GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to top ten shootout and traveeling via Coventry/Birmingham that would be interested in having a little red Micra tag along? I am not confident in getting my self there, my map reading sucks! (Pretty scary really as im doing delivery driving work at the moment whilst of uni!!!)

If anyone else was feeling even kinder and fancied giving me a ride up there that would be great (I could meet you at any convenient point)

"Fingers crossed" :)

Rob

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm headed that way...

I'm going to 10 of the best via Birmingham, but I'm going up Saturday afternoon.

If that's what you're planning, I'd have no problem meeting up.

Rupert

·
Registered
238 Posts
if anyone is interested Bookatrack are running a trackday at elvington on the sat. prob loads of places left from list i saw. they also usually allow you to pay for a one off session, might be worth a look in for any of you not been there before going up saturday.
we will be there from 5pm setting our gear up for sunday. if anyone fancies a meet sat night at a local decent pub, email me as a few of us are meeting up 9pm onwards.

maps and details on our site and bookatracks also for directions. it is signposted as the "yorkshire Air museum" (same site) in Elvington village and surrounding roads.
rgds
chris m

·
Registered
492 Posts
Major Miss Understanding

Ahhh - Miss understanding! I thought you were asking if you wanted to tag along in convoy! Unfortunatly my spare seat is already booked so I can't give you a lift.

Rupert

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well travelling in convoy was the other idea but the reason I havent replied yet is that i am trying to sort out whether i can go up on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. It seems Sunday morning is the only viable option unfortunately. Anyhow, you could accidently cip the accelerator and you would loose me. Permanently. So I doubt travelling in Convoy with a car that is 12.18 (670/55) times more powerful than mine is such a good idea!!!! Anyone travelling up on Sunday?

Thansk for the offer anyhow. If i could get my Dad V70 T5 I would give it a go...maybe....but unfortunately that is not an option :(

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts