GTR Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did a search and found a few positive threads on here, what I like is that they seem to be designed with the road in mind and not some super smooth racetrack I'll never visit.

I'd like to get these ordered up before I go away on Holiday on Friday so I have something nice to come back to, is the discount in your sig only for the non GT1 dampers? :)

Thanks,
Iain

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I did a search and found a few positive threads on here, what I like is that they seem to be designed with the road in mind and not some super smooth racetrack I'll never visit.

I'd like to get these ordered up before I go away on Holiday on Friday so I have something nice to come back to, is the discount in your sig only for the non GT1 dampers? :)

Thanks,
Iain
Yes forum discount is for the Zeta range of coilovers. The GT1 has a much larger discount, £1650 RRP to now £1295.
Edwin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi

I've been looking for new suspension sometime for my R32 GTR and read a lot of positive comments about the MeisterR Zeta.

What are the spring rates for the Zeta CRD?
What adjustment is available?
I am planning to go on track early October, will you have them in stock and how much?
How can I place an order, the website won't allow me to.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Hi, there should be an order being placed for a set of Zeta CRD's for my R33 GTR. I've PM'd you to ask for some advice about the setup.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
This voucher still good on a set of zeta CRDs?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This 10% discount offer have ended.

We still provide a 5% discount for members of the GTROC however with the same voucher code.

Jerrick

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bugger completely forgot about this offer ordered and received them last week. By the way I'm loving how good they are on Our rubbish UK roads!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts