GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
In the car down with a mate, ETA 1pm arghhhhhh
30 mins to go!!!!

it'll be like Christmas x100! just wait til your face snaps off when accelerating!! intoxicating! Zoooom Zooom!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey guys, I am gobsmacked!!!!

The car is an absolute beauty. Drives like a dream and is everything I ever wanted and more!!

A few questions i had:

1) can the gtr mirror dip for reversing?
2) i cant seem to put the suspension into comfort mode? I can put everything in R but not suspension in comfort? Also when in RRR how do I clear or cancel or do I need to turn car on and off?
3) when unlocking the car is there anyway to get the lights to come on? And also when getting out of car? I have a dark driveway so would be handy.

Thank you and hope they aren't too stupid a question to ask. Will get photos up tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hey guys, I am gobsmacked!!!!

The car is an absolute beauty. Drives like a dream and is everything I ever wanted and more!!

A few questions i had:

1) can the gtr mirror dip for reversing?
2) i cant seem to put the suspension into comfort mode? I can put everything in R but not suspension in comfort? Also when in RRR how do I clear or cancel or do I need to turn car on and off?
3) when unlocking the car is there anyway to get the lights to come on? And also when getting out of car? I have a dark driveway so would be handy.

Thank you and hope they aren't too stupid a question to ask. Will get photos up tomorrow!
Congratulations mate. I hope that you enjoy it.

1) Nope
2) It may be that it is going into Comfort mode but the light isn't working. If you're in R have you tried pressing the switch down twice (once from Normal)? To clear you should just need to toggle the switches to any of the other positions (see above).
3) Not as far as I am aware; unless later model cars allow this (the manual will tell you if this is an option).

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
GT R35

Nice one mate, im glad its everything and more than you was hoping for. My turn Monday :smokin::smokin:

·
Ooo Matron !
1,985 Posts
First decent photo since getting it. I've been abit busy driving it haha. More when shes washed...
My mate ran bollock naked across that bridge on his Stag Night. And no one apart from me thought to take a picture !

Then he went arse over tit and made a right mess of himself on the anti-slip surface.

Happy days !

21 - 27 of 27 Posts