GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sorting my MOT and noticed I'd bought the car on 31st Aug 2004. Never had a car that long!

So, how long have you had yours for?

Mike

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
List was £50K OTR from Middlehurst but I added the R400 options, Connolley Leather and Nismo splitter and GT1s etc. From memory, final price was £63K but I didn't pay that for it.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I think I paid £48K Mook and got £36K for my trade-in. I was 23 and stupid, the only thing that has changed is I got older ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
2 years now, and only added about 1500 miles, low mileage and trying to balance enjoying it and keeping the mileage low. Bought an fto manual in 98 and had that about 9 years and added a lot of miles to that. Had my own electrical business back then and used it as a fun car and van lol. A boot full of tools twice destroyed the springs on the coilovers. I'd had them built at Leda who were really cool. Small workshops with all these quite old guys building coilovers old school. I remember the guy doing the geometry on refitting taking ages over getting it spot on. Back then though it was tax deductable, shame the R32's not the same :-9

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
R34 5 years. MR2 14 years.:)

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
My R34 GTR I have had for just over 6 years..

I still have my 1994 Honda Civic VTi and 1990 Honda Accord 2.0i which I bought back in August 2001. So 13 years there.. :eek:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
10 years on my R33.

1 1/2 years on my R32.

Nearly 12 years of Skyline ownership, not bad in 20 years driving!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
^^
Me an you both, almost 2 years and never driven more then a mile.
Hopefully that will all change in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I was the first UK owner in 2003 put the car in my garage in 2006 backed it out last week just needed to add fuel and fit a new battery.
Also replaced the G-Sensor to fix a ABS/4WD light issue but if I remember it had that problem when it went in

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts