GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
1) It is not a 1000HP Skyline
2) It wasnt a real race
3) It was all a way to increase the price of that Skyline to sell

4) I wouldnt buy an engine that has seized twice with an ECU that no one in this country can programe.

5) it was beaten by a red GTR32.

but the original owner did spend a lot of money on the car.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Guy, I live in Dubai UAE, I know all the Modded cars here and the garages its not like a bog country man and the modded cars here at so limited you seen every garage you know all the cars..

and this one in is a SHOW OFF CAR u have to meet the owner to understand it better to be honest, all show and no play.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Hi BBD
I have been to Dubai a few times this year and got married there in The Mina Seyahi.
We went looking for some street recing but never found any :( So went Dune bashing instead.
We should be coming over again either just before xmas or just after.
When we come over could you point me in the right direction please :D
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BBD said:
1) It is not a 1000HP Skyline
2) It wasnt a real race
3) It was all a way to increase the price of that Skyline to sell

4) I wouldnt buy an engine that has seized twice with an ECU that no one in this country can programe.

5) it was beaten by a red GTR32.

but the original owner did spend a lot of money on the car.
[/QUOT

It looks and sounds nice!!

Aleykum Esselam

Kind regards

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Alan U got hitched in DIMC ahhaha I used to go sailing there when I was little lol,,, Listen if you really comming over send me an Email hell AM A PARTY ANIMAL, CUTION DO NOT BRING THE WIFE LoL... :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Ohh BTW more videos at: http://www.toprpm.com

check out the 2 wheel driving garra belive it, THATS REAL I rolled over 4 dihatsu's trying to pull that stunt, Baaa I was never good at it dont have it in me I guess lol.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Driven in the UAE too...at an indicated 200kph in 3.0 Maxima, had two white Landcruisers an inch off the bumper heading back into Dubai - never seen anything so big overtake so fast...presume there must be a big 4x4 tuning scene over there.

Phil

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Seen all the vids on the toprpm site now :D
I take it these stunts take place somewhere out on the main roads heading to Oman ;)
Will definatly mail you when we come back out.
Best regards Alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts