GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did the 1000bhp-on-pump-fuel build log go?
got an email to say it was updated but i cant find it? :popcorn:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I hope so as it was a good thread Taz. Hate seeing full threads being deleted cause a someone got upset, has happened before which sucks, but this sounds like it was a good one as email shows your reply but it looks like that's been modded also haha

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
People deleting whole threads and others keying other owners cars.... Big balls! NOT
Disgusting, no matter how wound up you get.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I know what you mean Mel, instigators behind the scenes getting posts deleted and threads locked etc but it was my choice to delete mine in this instance lol
It wasn't my choice to have my truck keyed bumper to bumper though!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know what you mean Mel, instigators behind the scenes getting posts deleted and threads locked etc but it was my choice to delete mine in this instance lol
It wasn't my choice to have my truck keyed bumper to bumper though!
Where did your truck get keyed???

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
People deleting whole threads and others keying other owners cars.... Big balls! NOT
Disgusting, no matter how wound up you get.
There's a lot of reasons why threads get deleted on here and, believe me, it is not something that happens for no reason. As for keying someones truck, that would never be something that would enter my head as I've never understood why you wouldn't discuss an issue first. It's definitely the work of a coward but, without photographic evidence, Matt is slightly stuffed. I've had the same thing happen to a vehicle and I know it's not a nice feeling.

Anyway, the 1000hp on pump fuel thread will return at some point, it just didin't happen yesterday.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
It seems that threads get deleted and locked to hide the truth about certain traders I've been on here less than a year and realised it. It's not right the gtroc public should be able to see peoples true colours but we are all denied this by the forum. T

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
It seems that threads get deleted and locked to hide the truth about certain traders I've been on here less than a year and realised it. It's not right the gtroc public should be able to see peoples true colours but we are all denied this by the forum. T
The truth in whose eyes, yours? Unless you can emphatically prove allegations against tuners then you haven't got a leg to stand on. Unfortunately, it is the forum who will be the subject of legal action as that is where the permanent record of the allegation lies. In essence then, you feel you can come on here and say what you like about anyone and it should stay as a permanent record? It doesn't work like that so you really need to stop making allegations and accusations against the forum and its admin team about how you feel it should be run. If traders are rogue or unreputable then they will not be allowed to renew trader status, simple as that!

An another note, I've had a lot of PM's over the past 2 days about a lot of forum issues and I've taken time out to answer them when I really should be getting on with my work. That work, my business, operates in the real world and not in the confines of the internet, as does the forum, so it is important that I concentrate on it. I fail to see how a deleted forum thread can be as important as working for a living so I'm going to go back to proper work in the real world. Maybe you ought to try it instead of sniping about things on here that have very little relevance to the majority of forum users.

Lastly, get your facts straight about the GTROC and the forum before posting again.

Don't like what I've had to say? Take it up with admin.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Unfortunately, it is the forum who will be the subject of legal action as that is where the permanent record of the allegation lies. In essence then, you feel you can come on here and say what you like about anyone and it should stay as a permanent record?
I think the forum is hiding behind the legal nonsense, when was Facebook last in court?

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
I think the forum is hiding behind the legal nonsense, when was Facebook last in court?
Matt, do you seriously think this little car forum would have the same clout as Facebook? Come on, let's compare apples with apples.

Anyway, this really is my last reply to this thread. Mook has told me he will get things sorted today so it is out of my hands now. If you or any other forum members feel so strongly about anything on here, just go ahead and post away, I will delete nothing more. Frankly, I've had enough of peoples opinions and just want to get on with earning myself some money.

Have a nice day y'all.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Matt, do you seriously think this little car forum would have the same clout as Facebook? Come on, let's compare apples with apples.

Anyway, this really is my last reply to this thread. Mook has told me he will get things sorted today so it is out of my hands now. If you or any other forum members feel so strongly about anything on here, just go ahead and post away, I will delete nothing more. Frankly, I've had enough of peoples opinions and just want to get on with earning myself some money.

Have a nice day y'all.
Why be a moderator if you have no time do it, and as for having enough of people's opinions you do realise this is a car forum where the majority of posts will be people's opinions

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Why be a moderator if you have no time do it, and as for having enough of people's opinions you do realise this is a car forum where the majority of posts will be people's opinions
Ok, I'll post again:)

For clarity, maybe I should've elaborated with a few more words. I do have the time to be a moderator but I don't have an abundance of it during the day to deal with PM's relating to how the forum is run. Secondly, I fully appreciate what you are saying about it being a forum and full of peoples opinions. What I am objecting to is the amount of time I have to spend responding to some peoples opinions about how the forum is run, or should be run in their view.

In a non-sarcastic tone (seriously), I hope I've made it a bit clearer for you now.

·
Administrator
31,884 Posts
To be Fair to Tazzmaxx, the current situation is a bit like being paid to clean the toilets in McDonalds and then being asked to clean out a slurry pit.

I have contacted all members involved.

Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.