GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
How are they on tuning? As is any problems with tuning idle etc.

Don't want the dramas associated with big injectors being overly rich on idle etc.

·
Registered
150 Posts
got a mate that runs these on a 2.3ltr evo9, he's very happy with them
the ones he has are fine at low rpm as theyre multi stage or something like that, which makes them much easier to tune at idle/low rpm. heard my mechanic explaining the finer points of it too him, though i didnt take much notice at the time tbh

JamesH

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you are afraid of unstable idle, go for the Injector dynamics 1000cc. The best when it comes to short opening times, and linear behavior. Flow matched kits as well.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you are afraid of unstable idle, go for the Injector dynamics 1000cc. The best when it comes to short opening times, and linear behavior. Flow matched kits as well.
I agree, they have idled a stock 1.8L honda on their ID2000 injectors. They get my vote any day.

·
Registered
106 Posts
X 3. All dead time data also at different pressures which is big bonus as well as high impedence so no need for ballisting or current cont.
Just so happen to have a set to suit at a good price.
Fitted first set before xmas. Was having major fuel distribution issues with new sards. ID1000s problem gone.
Jason

·
Registered
832 Posts
Been using RC 1000's for over a year. No issues at all. Called them concerning lag time and they provided immediate info over the phone. Very pleased.

·
Registered
106 Posts
they are very good injectors, i have used them in the past with no problems
Have no experience with the RCs but old technology.
Check out Injector Dynamics site for some really good technical reading then draw your own conclusions.(cant figure out how to add link sorry)
Jason.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have 1000cc RC's but i haven't installed them yet. I asked Kismetcaptain what his lag time was and he said -18ms was the sweet spot. Is this a similar number other people have had with the RC 1000cc's?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have 1000cc RC's but i haven't installed them yet. I asked Kismetcaptain what his lag time was and he said -18ms was the sweet spot. Is this a similar number other people have had with the RC 1000cc's?
Hmm. No. Lagtimes vary according to battery voltage, fuel pressure and type of injector control ie peak and hold or saturated. Quality injectors will come with this information. Typically 1ms at 14 volts is ball park, less at higher voltages, more at lower in an exponential manner. If 18 ms is being used would have to assume an operational voltage of about 1volt!
Jason

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
i think he means that in the power fc you set the lag times starting from base lag time of .75 so its -18 off that if i remember correctly

·
Registered
353 Posts
i think he means that in the power fc you set the lag times starting from base lag time of .75 so its -18 off that if i remember correctly

Forgot to mention I'm running a Power Fc. So for those running RC 1000 cc's and Power Fc what are your lag times in ms?

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Hi guys.

I'd be interested in the length of the ID1000 injectors for the RB26.

They are offered in the following lengths:

48mm
48mm + 11mm adapter
60mm + 11mm adapter
60mm + 14mm adapter

Which of these is the correct size ?

Thank you !

·
Registered
14 Posts
60 + 11mm is the correct one. You will also need cushions for the bottom of the injector. These are normaly delivered with the injectors free of charge if you specify the application when you order.

I can offer great prices on these injectors. Mail me at info (a) efmotor.no if interested.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
What kind of a cushion are you talking about exactly ?

I was browsing through your site and found that you do fuel rails for the ID series' injectors. How much would one cost for the RB26 ?

Unfortunately I already have the injectors paid for, just figuring out the correct sizing now, thank you for the correct size.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts