GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've emailed the guy asking for a more detailed spec of the tuning - 1020hp ummmm interesting, I'll wait his response from the email and make up my own mind.

Jason.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I had seen that picture somewhere else before. I checked the files I have on my PC and I have that picture and one of the back of the car, plus it says last modified 20/8/01.
That means I saved the pictures on that date.
Plus the Skyline is a Tommykaira R but still an R34 V-Spec.
Here's the pics.
-Elliot

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well this is the email I just got from him. I'm really convinced now its got 1020bhp :rolleyes: . And one of the pics he sent me is of a different car!, I don't think he's even got a Skyline to sell.

--------
Here's the message.

hello, u e-mailed me a couple days ago regarding the nissan skyline r34. you ask me what i did to it to make it power out 1020bhp.

the monster has two nismo turbos
it has a computer chip in the engine
stage 4 intercooler
top scopion exhaust stainless steel
two nitrogion cyclered in the back.

i have attach 2 picture of the monsters.

:rolleyes:

-------

Jason.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
jrpidgeon said:
the monster has two nismo turbos
stage 4 intercooler
top scopion exhaust stainless steel
two nitrogion cyclered in the back.

i have attach 2 picture of the monsters.
LOL

Two Nismo turbos? What, as opposed to one? That be crazy talk!

Stage 4 intercooler!? Hmmm I feel a bit inadequate now.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Hehe Simon :)

Phew, that's a relief. There's me thinking ECUs were actually essential items when really they're optional extras!

Funny thing is, if you asked him where the computer chip is, he'd probably say it was actually inside the engine, rubbing up against the pistons no less.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have just checked it now.
Unless I'm missing something obvious, I cant see your question on there. Has it been deleted?
Yes Durzel it has been deleted:( I did put him right though with what I told him. I wrote that it was a Tommykaira R which isn't tuned by NISMO which he had specified. I said that it was tuned by Tommykaira obviously. I also put him straight regarding the 1020BHP.
He must have deleted it, only because he didn't want everybody to know the truth!
Regards
-Elliot

·
Registered
7 Posts
PS2

In his other auctions you will notice that he sold his PS2 recently, so I guess he's been playing a little too much Gran Turismo 3...

I also imagine he had to part with the car to supplement his expanding business of Nokia 8310 sales.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts