GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the 10K boost on their GTR's? ive not heard anyone using it on a skyline before, is it any good? will it cause any damage? what benefits should i expect if any? my mate gets the stuff for free and has offered me a can to try but dont wanna go spraying bad shite into my engine if it is gonna harm it? Any ideas?

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
lost me mate...Care to enlighten the less worldly of us as to what that is?? :p :p
From what you say, I assume its something you spray into the engine to give it some 'pep'?? If thats the case I'd be pretty sceptical as anything you introduce into the engine by way of the intake will only have a short lived effect. Need to know more about it though before offering any opinion.

Cheers,
TT

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its in a large spray can and its called 10k Boost you spray it into your inlet i think, its meant to remove old deposits and build up of crud etc i found this on the net:

10K Boost Warning This Product Is Excellent ! 10K Boost Will Improve Power! New Improved Formula Single Can Application..It Works !

10 K Boost Independent tests prove It More Power Better Acceleration...........

Toyota Corolla 16v Flywheel + 5.5 BHP Wheels + 3.7Bhp Torque +4.8lbft

Vauxhall Astra GTE Flywheel + Wheels + 4.8bhp Torque +3.9lbft

LOOK ! New Improved Formula Now Supplied In Giant Size Single Can Application

What 10K Can Do For You ? Improved Performance Smoother Running, Reduced Fuel Usage, Prolongs Engine Life, Less Harmful Emissions.

10K Is so easy to use requiring no special skills.

·
Banned
35 Posts
dennis waller said:
has anyone used the 10K boost on their GTR's? ive not heard anyone using it on a skyline before, is it any good? will it cause any damage? what benefits should i expect if any? my mate gets the stuff for free and has offered me a can to try but dont wanna go spraying bad shite into my engine if it is gonna harm it? Any ideas?
Are you the same chap who brought odd size 20" rims??

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a 96 N reg done 81k miloes, yeah bought the oversized rims but now on blitz 17inch split rims, itsd supposed to clean out old deposits etc

·
Registered
276 Posts
I used this stuff on my GTST a few months after I got it, have to admit she did run quite a bit smoother after it was done.

And fogging up four lanes of the A27 when all the shite came flying out the exhaust was quite impressive too lol .....tho it did make me think my engine had just shat itself :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts