GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry im being a cheeky newbie and psting some forsale items up after not posting to much else but im well known on the DW site and thought u guys would benefit from these items as i cant :(

first off i have a set of very rare 10jjx17" slit rim hinodex stern wheels ET24.. polised lip and grey spokes, all in decent condition with some kerb rash but no major chunks or damage could do with a good poilish but other wise they not bad.were gonna go on the cef but its to much of an over kill at the moment.. will consider part ex with some some other rims (gtr R32/33 ) or parts for a rb20/25 or GTR other wise £350 per pair or £600 for all... no tyres im afraid

next i have a bride recliner seat in decent condition, not to much wear but there is a hole about the size of a 50p coin comes with the low mouth subframe... 120 for seat and 100 for frame or 200 for both ... been told this fits R32/33

wheels :

seat :

thanks very much

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheels are gone and had a nice lovely swap for some 8jjx17 and 9jjx17 WEDS wheels and 4x 18" fox wheels ....hmmmm yummy

seat and frame still up for grabs :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seats still forsale... car should be back with me at the end of thw weeks so if i cant get a decent offer then its goin on the passenger side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts