GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is going down for its 1200 mile check up, with the experience of other members what is recommended to ask for, or for the tech's to look at
i've noticed there are all sorts of issue's going on with:-
noises
tyre wear
oils- fluids
suspension settings. to name just a few
would be great to get some input as i know some of you guys have alot of experience with this car
thanks in advance:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
In my experience they know what they're looking for, especially on the 'all important' optimisation.

At Middlehurst they explain it very well, what they look for, check, realign etc etc.

Youll love it when you pick it back up! :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Check the mounting bolts and brackets for the under trays. I was going to replace mine with stainless over the Christmas period.

But then I had to sell :bawling::bawling: and money in the bank is NO substitute for having a GT-R in the garage. BOO I hate my job.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The only thing they do not do is check the tyre pressures.

When you pick the car up, re-check the in-car pressure. Any probs, they can top up the tyres there.

Also from an old thread, you should take the car in full of fuel for the geo change - I remember that from the GT3 ownership as well.

·
Registered
358 Posts
mine went in today... like an excited child; can't wait to get out of Comfort and have the full "tin of beans" to play with. Track camber, full of fuel and 1201 on the clock... i misjudged the journey home by a mile. It should be back at 4.30… :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im back it was dark coming home so going to give it a go tomorrow (as long as it warms up) but it felt nice on the motorway so we will see tomorrow
like to say thanks to steve and everyone at jfe for looking after me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts