GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope they didn't start with a clean GTR.

From article:
The Nissan GT-R that was redesigned to look 140-years-old in the movie "Elysium" was the standout vehicle. Thanks to Marcel Lech Photography, we have some stunning shots of the ancient Godzilla, heavily armored and modified for autonomous driving in order to deal with the perils of living in the year 2154.

14 pictures in the gallery

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Crazy... But interesting...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
As I said on fb when this did the rounds, at least they have solved the misting up headlight problem ; )

Quite enjoyed the film

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
How come each side has different wheels? Looks horrible regardless.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Enjoyed the film?

What a load of shit it was. The entire fate of a planet determined by a fist fight between guys one of whom, the baddie, was only fighting because he was a paid mercenary who'd be much better off if the good guy won anyway! Makes no sense!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Enjoyed the film?

What a load of shit it was. The entire fate of a planet determined by a fist fight between guys one of whom, the baddie, was only fighting because he was a paid mercenary who'd be much better off if the good guy won anyway! Makes no sense!
Mate, you obviously take things to seriously lol. I found it is watching and fairly enjoyable, but then I'm easily pleased :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Why ????? There is enough shit in this world already !!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
How come each side has different wheels? Looks horrible regardless.
Probably got kerbed 100years ago and the originals where no longer in stock............ :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Saw it at the cinema and watched a bit of it the other night on sky as well. I think it's a pretty decent film.

Not entirely sure why they've put the sterring wheel on upside down though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts