GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the vague post but i am picking up a new car in the next few days but i would like to change the rims on it, at the moment it has 17 inch bronze volk te37's and even though there superb quality and mega light i am looking for a different look for the car.

I will confirm the offset but i believe the rears are 38 and the fronts are 35 so i know they wont fit a gtr but will fit a gts no problems :)

Main thing is how much are they worth?

I know i have to list a price so for arguments sake £800 but please fell free to tell me there worth more or less and i will adjust the price ;)

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
433 Posts
Damn,would of had these off ye in a flash if they would fit a gtr.Have been waiting on a new one from Rays since April.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick update, these are still for sale, the sizes are 8" front and 9" rear with a 38 offset front and 35 offset rear so not really suitable for a gtr unless you get some 15-20mm spacers but will go straight on a GTS or similar :)

These will be available from this weekend

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whoops, just gone and cleaned them a bit to find the labels and realised the fronts are 8.5 inches wide with a 38 offset and the rears are 9.5 inches wide with a 35 offset

Mike

·
Registered
582 Posts
Did you sell the Volks? I might be interested as I have an R33 GTST. Are they genuine Volks as I cant see the embossed logo on the front. Can you confirm thew exact size and the tyres etc? Where are you based?

Cheers Ben

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you sell the Volks? I might be interested as I have an R33 GTST. Are they genuine Volks as I cant see the embossed logo on the front. Can you confirm thew exact size and the tyres etc? Where are you based?

Cheers Ben
they are genuine volks, the rears still have the stickers inside the rims, i have put on replacement stickers now on all the rims so they look much better now.

The sizes are fronts - 8.5" with 38 offset
rears are - 9.5" with 35 offset

the tyres on them are not very good tyres but have planty of tread on them.

i di still have them but i may be keeping them now unless i get a good offer on the table and i am in Lancaster bud

Mike

·
Registered
582 Posts
Have they been resprayed at some point? Whats the best price (PM me if you like) Also I would need them couriered as I'm Sussex. Are you after cash or do you need any parts etc? Cheers Ben

1 - 20 of 21 Posts