GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
18s/19s

Andy not good news really, the off set of the skyline rules out most of the European spec after market alloys in 18 and 19 inch, You have to use Jap spec produced really and these don't come cheap at all!

Stock 17s off 33's are fetching £500/£600 with good rubber still and I know of a lot of people holding cash looking for the same as yourself.

I also know (as I bought some last year) that add the import taxes etc and some good rubber you would be talking £3,000 + for Nismo, BBS, Volk Racing and Enkei which are the most popular in Japan. Thus making those wheels on a second hand market and in good nick at least £2,000 with rubber.

Just my 5 pence worth thats all.

...Ian (Nismo GT3s 18x10 Supplied and fitted by Abbey MS)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For now going to stick with the wheels i have. Just got them refurbished and stained a lovely matt black. Very sexy indeed.

How do i post a photo to the site??

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nismo's

Agree that Jap wheels cost a fortune as i am so careful with mine all the time!!
Andy where about are you in the North East as we are very few in number up here mate!!:)

Cheers

stu (Nismo GT1 split Rims with 265x35x18) rubber....

·
Registered
312 Posts
North East Meet!!

I will put this reply in its intended place!!

Andy there is quite a few of us meeting up near the Quayside on Saturday night north of the blinking eye bridge...

I will be there with a few mates in various Jap motors, so hope to see you there...

About 7:00 p.m for us....

Cheers

Stu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts