GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I think Scott has already mentioned this but Kiki at Option Motorsport is looking for a set of 18" alloys for his car.

The situation is that the car is currently on 19" Blitz Techno's with SO2's. Kiki isn't too keen on using these tyres for the track day 'cos he knows that they won't last for more than 2/3 laps and so it would be a bit of a shame if he turned up, did a couple of laps and that was it.

He has got some slicks which would fit a set of 18" alloys (17's are no good due to brake size etc) and therefore he his looking for someone to either sell him a set of 18" alloys or rent him the wheels just for the day. So if any of you guys have some wheels lying around then please get in touch with him.

Talat.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Wheels

Guy.

What are you doing with yours. I remember you saying you might sell yours ??

Talat.

As you seem to know Option, any idea why Nana didn't bring his lovely 33 to Bovingdon last week ?? I saw him their in a customers MR2 giving it large :D . Good man :smokin: . Oh yeah have that all on vid as well.

Glen.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bovington ??

Are you talking about the video shoot ? I know he was there and did some drifting in a customer car.

The reason why the R33 wasn't there is because it's currently undergoing a bottom end re-build. Like a race car, Kiki likes to rebuild the motor every few thousand miles. It will be there for the track day as Kiki is keen to show people what it can do.

Talat.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Tyres

Guy

So after your initial antics :smokin: you reckon you'll not be able to do it again on the 1st for those who never saw it ;) . I've seen dough'nut'ing but NEVER in a Skyline.

I hear the guy in the Nova won the £300.

Glen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts