GTR Forum banner

18" Nismo LM GT1 wheels

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MeLLoN Stu 
#1 ·

Hi all.

As you may have guessed i'm selling my beloved Nismo LM GT1's from my 33 GTR.
They're a split rim and i'm sure they don't need much of an explanation as most seem to know and love them. The offset i'm not sure of, but i'm 99% that they're ET15 as the wheels i've got on are the same width and ET15 and they sit about the same. it'll be 12 or 15 anyway.

the inside rim on one of the wheels cracked after a blowout on the motorway and me limping it off at the next exit on a flattie. I stuck a thread up here and on skylineowners about them and eddie from skyline owners repaired the wheel for me, and i might add did a sterling job. Sadly there's one weld that got missed and i forgot about them totally as i got my new wheels, but it'll cost you a tenner or something to get it ground and welded.

Basically they've sat in my garage since with me meaning to get them ready to go back on when the spring comes but i've just bought a set of TE37's for the old girl, to go with the Greddy Gravity's i've got on at the minute, and 3 sets is rediculous :D

So all that's needed is 1 weld, about an inch long, on the inside lip and the 3 wheel repair places i took it to ( 1 of which is romax in middlesbrough who are widely regarded as being the best in the north for this stuff) said it's not a problem with the welding.

They come with all the centre caps, and i'll throw in the wheelnuts that came with them.
They're in pretty good condition, not perfect but not far off.

I'm open to offers on them, i'm not willing to let them go for silly money because they need one weld, i'd rather get it sorted and keep em than sell them for buttons.

Skyline Owners Forum thread here about the crack and some pics of both the wheels and the cracks :)

Cheers,
Stu

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.