GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above do you guys have any pics of these size wheels on R33 GTRs preferably on a KLO silver car as thats my colour as soon im going to be changing them....
P.S i was thinking white on silver wot u think?

Daz

·
Registered
94 Posts
18" rims deffo
Not got any pics of white on silver but our Time Attack car is running 18" Work Equips which are white with chrome and mine and 2bl's fave wheels - the car is painted BMW carbon black i'm afraid! But 2 Black Lines has a Silver GTR we are looking for something similar for. The wheels in the pics are 10" all round btw

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
19's if its a street car

18's if you are tracking it...

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I got my wheels through Matty32, cost me just under £1900, in the buff finish, without tyres, delivered to my door, that was about 18 months ago. Drop Matty32 a P.M for a price??

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my wheels through Matty32, cost me just under £1900, in the buff finish, without tyres, delivered to my door, that was about 18 months ago. Drop Matty32 a P.M for a price??
I pmd matty32 and he says any wheels in 19" are £££ quoted me £610 a wheel for work meister s1 2piece 19"x10" in silver (i think or it may have been white) not sure if that was delivered or not:eek: will have to save up or settle for a non jap wheel:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts