GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has a single 18" Rays Volks rim in bronze for sale? (need to double check offset etc - it was on my R33)

Cash waiting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking! :wavey:

Or how about ANY 18" wheel to run as a spare on the car temporarily (to fit R33 GTR...)

Size: 18"; Pitch: 5H-114.3; Jwidth: 9.5JJ;
(I think the Offset is +12)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Teenierob is selling some 18" TE37's.......buy them and ebay your 3 maybe??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ Lamb - do you mean these ones? http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/110641-volks-te37-nitto-nt555r-extreme-drag-tyres.html I was hoping for 18"s really. But cheers for the heads up - much appreciated!

I am starting to think that I'll go with a complete set of -dare I say it, lesser, and cheaper wheel - seeing as the TE37's are soooo very expensive. I know they are some of the best out there (hot/pressure forged etcetc) but I just cannot justify £700+ on ONE wheel (new)

@matty: I bet your cursing that trip to McD's now mate!!

@jabran200: let me know if you hear anything, I'd definitely be up for splitting a pair:thumbsup: - at this stage I'd consider any colour too...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Sorry forgot they were 17's!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
What are the odds! I was at the Lancer Club day at Xtreme and some one asked about these wheels for a time attack wide body evo. Rays Europe have these wheels in stock in the UK at the Pre lousy yen prices the number is 0121 661 6263 ask for Leon or dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts