GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now my new wheels are here I’ve decided to sell my 18x9.5j +35 Ultralite Daiki wheels. Gloss black centres and stainless steel lips. All in perfect condition overall although two of the wheels have a small pin dent in the stainless lips (pictured below), otherwise there’s not a single kerb mark or scratch on these wheels at all. They clear the standard Brembo callipers and also were absolutely fine with my 330mm K-Sport callipers.

Tyres are Falken 452’s in 265/35/18 and all four are virtually brand new (approx 2000 normal road miles) with 6mm of tread left and all wear on all four tyres is totally even (the new 452’s I’ve just put on my new wheels have 7mm tread for comparison). No rubbing on the arches either.

Purchase also includes Ultralite centre caps, 25mm hubcentric spacers, Anodised Blue wheels nuts (all in perfect condition) and the bolt to properly fit the wheel nuts.

Pics with wheels on my car:

Pics of all four wheels can be found here:
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/wheels for sale/

But as an example, heres one wheel:

Just to be clear, these are the two tiny dents on two of the lips:

Hubcentric Spacers (come with the correct fitting nuts):

(copper grease on the background spacer, not rust).

Wheel Nuts & Bolt:

These wheels will fit R33 / 34 GTR’s… Simply bolt on and drive away!

I’m asking £750.00 (no offers or p/x and not splitting).
If there’s no interest at that price I’ll drop accordingly.
Payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer (wheels released when payment has cleared).
I’ve just priced them up on the Ultralite website (SPD Automotive) and the complete kit that I have here would cost £1694.00!

Collection only at the moment from Enfield, North London.

Cheers.
Alex :).

P.S. This is a private sale and has nothing to do with Serious Performance what so ever. Wheels are sold as seen.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice one!

Knew these would not hang around long :)

They really are "as new" condition!!

Proper bargain :cool:

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts