GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As above guys.

I am selling a set of four genuine Work Meister S2R alloy wheels.

They are a 2-piece alloy wheel design.

They are an uber rare JDM alloy wheel. A made to order item only.

They cost an absolute fortune new from Japan - and very rarely come up for sale second hand!

They are still on my car and will be removed within the next couple of days.

They come WITHOUT tyres.

They come WITH a full set of the genuine Work centre caps to match them.

They are all 18" in size. All 5 x 114.3 stud pattern and PCD.

Therefore, they suit the Skyline and most other Jap cars.

I believe that they are all in 8.5J width and have an offset of around 35.

I will double check these values and confirm for sure when they have been removed.
At this stage, I will also take a couple of pictures of them all to post up here as well.

All of the alloys are damage free - apart from a couple of light chips on one of the rims where it must have caught a kerb mildly at some point.

They underwent a recent refurb. The centres were painted Gold and are still in mint condition. The rims were polished up and then laquered with clear coat. The laquer has started to come away and bubble in some areas on the rims, so the rim part of the 2-piece alloys would benefit from another clean and polish up.

Located in the Nottingham area.

I am after £600 for them - which is a total bargain! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Well leats se a picture then !!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK... was going to wait until they were actually off of the car before taking and posting pictures up of them on the thread.

Just nipped out to the car whilst on lunch at work to take some pictures of them. Excuse the photography, but you get the idea!

Cheers :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Why are you taking the tyres off ?

I could be interested if you left the tyres on them at £600 as wheels without tyres are usless

Steve

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys...

These have now been taken off of the vehicle, so are now available - ready to go.

Steve, they come without tyres - as the tyres are new and I still need them for the car. No point selling tyres that I still need.

I wouldn't say that wheels without tyres are useless - if you were to buy them new they wouldn't be supplied with tyres either. And they definitely wouldn't be priced at £600 with tyres included!

I just want to confirm as well that the offset stamped on the rear of the rims is 30. They are 8.5J wide as well. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Obviously not !! But with tyres ??

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
with tyres ??? you could have a deal ?

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
LOL !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.