GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST BOUGHT AN R33 GTR, WHICH HAVE NISMO ALLOY . THERE THE SPLIT RIM AND WERE BOUGHT 3MONTHS AGO, THE CONDITION OF THEM R IMACULATE ONLY 1000 MILES OLD WITH EAGLE F1 TYRES. THE WHOLE PACKAGE COST NEARLY 4000POUND WILL ACCEPT OFFERS IN THE REGION OF 1800POUNDS PLUS THE TYRES U HAVE ON UR CAR. ALSO I HAVE A 5TH ALLOY AND TYRE WHICH IS INCLUDED SO 5 NISMO ALLOYS WITTH TYRE FOR 1800POUNDS BARGAIN 07050-084616 THANKS KHAN

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Alan, I have been looking for a set for a while now and it just so happened that the above advert flashed up on the screen just as I turned the internet on at home. Most definately luck!

Alan were you at the Dyno day the other week?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I come into a bit of money and I search around for Nismo alloys and find this post. *sob*

This has (or rather, had :mad: ) to be the best deal I've ever seen - 5 Nismo GT3's with tyres for £1800. Is there ever likely to be anything like it ever again?.. I doubt it :(

I doff my cap to Ian, you lucky bast :)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Durz...there never was a bargain !

They were weathered and one was new (accident damage replacement) not all tyres were the correct off set or F1's) That (the real) package can be bought with fitment/blancing etc.. by Abbey for the well worth it price of a little over £3K if I remember correctrly...give them a buzz!

...Ian

·
Registered
446 Posts
I come into a bit of money

Durzel have you tried Tim at SVS for wheels? Tim's selling 19" 5 spokes for about 350quid each.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I haven't yet no.

I have got my heart set on R34 ones to be honest, but it's just a question of finding a set for the right price. There's a set of Nismo LM GT1's on Ebay for approx. £1500 but I'm not overly keen on GT1s.

I have a feeling I already know about the wheels you're on about at SVS - MilleMiglia EVO5's I think (Richard Bell said the same thing). Whilst the idea of 19" alloys sounds tempting, I don't wanna run into problems with clearance, etc (especially as I'm thinking of getting it lowered).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts