GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you guys were asking about the wheels I have been waiting for and they have now arrived from Japan :D

It took a while but it was well worth the wait - I have attempted to attach a couple of pictures below but as it's the first time I've done this I can't promise anything ..........

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, so it didn't work :rolleyes:

Can anyone give me an idiots guide to getting pictures in a post ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ian,

You are correct - well spotted from such a smull blurry picture, you obviously know your wheels :D

Phillip,

I ordered them through Abbey Motorsport.Thanks to Mark and Tony who have once again provided a first class service.

Jez

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hmmmmmm

nice ones Jez.

We NEED SOME MORE PICYS.....................

The colour you have chosen is also tops . I believe all these silvery ones will be out of 'fashion' soon.........:D ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately my old wheels have already gone.

I would love to put up some proper pictures but am still being a bit slow on working out how to do it :confused:

Anyone know an easy way to put a picture in a post ?
I've got a load of JPG's from my digital camera but can't seem to get them into my replies.

Jez

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Size for attachmet pics is only 31kb:(
best way is to load them up on a site/server and link them to your replies using vb code (ie
)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks DCD,

I will try and sort this out tonight.
If any one out there has a site that would hold my pics temporarily I would be very grateful.
Otherwise tonight I'm gonna make my own :smokin:

Jez

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Jez you stunner.

Top wheels dude and major nice.
Ok re the pics then there is a liit to pic size I think...600 X 300, plus you have to watch the file quality.
If I were you I would insert the files into MS paint and then try to ammend the size and qaulity of the image into sth that will work on here.
Just some thougts but depends on what setting you had on the camera at the time.

Nick - Good work on the wheels.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I'm sure it won't be long before T9KYO will be wearing a shiny new set of rims ;)

Pics to follow tomorrow morning hopefully :eek:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally sorted the pics !

Guys, if you're interested you can go to the link below and (finally) check out a few pictures of the car complete with wheels :

My Car

Go to the pictures link on the left and you should be able to see an album containing the pics

Jez

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Superb

They suit the car brilliantly. Nothing like a set of proper Jap rims to sit just right.

Dino, are they avaialble in 19's then ?

glen

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh No ............

If they are available in 19's I'm gonna get gazumped by T9KYO :D

Now you've done it Dino ;)

Jez

1 - 20 of 44 Posts