GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either for sale or swap?

Set of 18x9.5in Volk Racing TE37 G2 (second generation TE37) in 5x114.3 and ET12 all round finished in flat black.

Come with Dunlop 225/40/18 tyres, the wheels are absolutely MINT. Stupidly lightweight and strong, not seen another set in 18in in the UK in fact the only other G2s in the UK i know of are on Sumo Power's R35 GT-R.

Looking for £1500 with the tyres for all four complete with centrecaps etc. or possibly swap/PX for something lightweight or dishy?

·
Registered
418 Posts
yes it will fit perfectrly on a R33 with ET12 :) no need for spacers but i would prefer a bit wider tires like 255 or 265

Here you see my R33 with ultralites with ET10, see how the wheels sit perfect with the arches :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Hornet,

i've no idea if the 19s would fit but to be honest i'd be looking to stay 18 or go down to 17 but thanks for the offer :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi i have got a set of brand new never fitted inovite phantoms in silver 18x9.5 selling or swapping due to my brakes are to big and the spokes on the rims roll in and foul the calliper .as you see on yours they go straight up and out slightly but will have to swap tyres mine are deep dish with polished lip

1 - 19 of 19 Posts