GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a new show and promises to be a lot of fun! The show is "crammed with products to buy, activities to try and experiences to enjoy". You can even have a go at the following:
  • Auto Velo Rides (I have no idea so don't ask!)
  • Boat Building
  • Canoeing
  • Cycling
  • Dinghy Sailing Simulator
  • Diving
  • Fly Fishing
  • Geocaching
  • Horse Riding
  • Indo Boarding (don't ask me!)
  • Kite Flying & Making
  • Land Yachting
  • Mountain Boarding
  • Quad Biking
  • Windsurfing Simulator
But that's not the real reason for going!

There will also be a large car and club display area and plenty of room for clubs to pitch up and show off! The GTROC has secured a good spot right by the entrance and will also have prime place in the club area.

The event is being held at Windsor Race Course (just off the M4) so easy to get to.

For the three days - Friday, Saturday, Sunday - we need three cars to go on our GTROC Supercar Stand, One R35 GTR and then a mix of R32, R33 or R34. For everyone that can park their car on the Supercar Stand you will get .........
TWO ENTRY TICKETS FREE!

There will also be a Club Stand in the main arena and the entry for that is 25% off the normal list price! If you want to camp then you don't have to order an entrance ticket.

GTROC entry price
£7.50 per adult
£15 family ticket (2 adults + 2 children)
Camping
1 Night £28.00
2 Nights £50.00
3 Nights £60.00

Clubs and Supercars already confirmed include:
  • Porsche GB
  • Jaguar Enthusiasts
  • Scud Runners Italian Supercars
  • Lamborghini Club
  • Aston martin Owners Club
  • Morgan Sports Cars
  • Maserati Owners Club
.... and plenty more

So if you want to go for free! Please add your name to the list.

If you want to come anyway and insist on paying (or are too late to get the freebie tickets) then add your name to the club stand list. For the GTROC Supercar Stand you will need to be in for 9am and leave around 5pm.

Supercar Stand (Friday)
Supercar Stand (Saturday)
Supercar Stand (Sunday)

GTROC Club Stand

·
Registered
168 Posts
I might be able to make one of these dates (and it is only up the road), i will need a week or so to check a few things and get back to you.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool !

For the GTROC Club stand we will have the GTROC's hospitality unit with us. This has with it not only a large screen and lots of DVDs etc, but also all the necessary food and drink facilities, power, floodlighting and everything else you need for the weekend!

If you don't want to park on the Supercar Stand or will be there for more than one day please order your tickets and add your name to the list.

Tickets are now available in the GTROC shop

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supercar Stand (Friday)
Supercar Stand (Sunday)

GTROC Club Stand
1.Fuggles PAID

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Supercar Stand (Friday)
Supercar Stand (Sunday)
3.GT-R 34 BIGCHRIS350

GTROC Club Stand
1.Fuggles PAID
2.BIGCHRIS350
is that ok what i did there john

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you want to put your car on the stand for all three days then it's for the entire weekend :)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
If putting the car on the stand, does the two entry tickets include car parking for a second car? (Obviously not on the stand)

I ask because I may be able to drop the car off, go home and come back later, but don't want to be stuck at the show from 9am to 5pm.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
car parking for a second car will be in the general car park as it wont be there all day. Sorry :(
What day(s) would you prefer?

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
car parking for a second car will be in the general car park as it wont be there all day. Sorry :(
What day(s) would you prefer?
Yes, but would parking for a second car be included, general car park would be fine? It would be so I could get a lift home and back whilst leaving the GT-R there.

I could do any of the days at the moment. Sounds like an interesting show, but I couldn't stay there all day.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
parking is free :)
Just pick a day and put your name against one of the following:

Club Paddock Display (Friday) - FREE!
Club Paddock Display (Saturday) - FREE!
Club Paddock Display (Sunday) - FREE!

GTROC Club Stand
1.Fuggles PAID
2.bigchris350

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
ARKHAM will not be ready but I'll be there to keep an eye on the stands etc.

GTROC Club Stand
1. Fuggles - PAID
2. BigChris350
3. Speed Merchant - PAID

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There will be three areas:
Supercar Salon
Club Car Paddock
Car Club Displays

The first is for some seriously sexy cars and we already have some very nice ones coming from Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley and provisionally the SpecV GTR. This wont be roped off but there will be a lot of room between the cars and marshals will be on site as well as owners and even some promotional staff as well as AutoGlym.

The second is a row of cars along the entrance. Each of the selected clubs will have three or four cars they are allowed to display. It is up to each club to decide what to do. I'm all for sectioning it off but not sure how well manned it will be as that's down to the clubs. I will be busy elsewhere on the day so suggest you ask Kriss or Chris and see if they will be on stand.

The Car Club area is a club gattering place where people can take advantage of the discounted ticket price and can group together, take advantage of gazebos/easy-ups etc. and showcase their clubs. As with all these events this area is for each club to maintain and it is up to them, I hardly ever find these areas are fenced off.

As far as your car is concerned if we can't get the SpecV I will be happy to put it in the Supercar Salon for one of the days (or longer). If we get the SpecV then the Car Club Paddock would be ideal. This is where the GTROC can promote itself to the passing public so it may well be sectioned off and should certainly be manned for the duration

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's excellent, thank you :)

1. David Yu (R35 GT-R)
2. bigchris350 (R34 GT-R)

GTROC Club Stand
1. Fuggles - PAID
2. Speed Merchant - PAID

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Ok john just had a chat with Kriss I'm going to be there all 3 days and my car will be too , I'm a bit confused what I'll have to pay lol , the misseswill be with me sat and maybe sunday . Anyways let me know mate more than willing to help

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that's excellent, thank you :)

1. bigchris350 (R34 GT-R)
1. bigchris350 (R34 GT-R)
1. David Yu (R35 GT-R)
2. bigchris350 (R34 GT-R)