GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

we have both these cars arriving for restoration and are seeking new owners for them. We will complete these cars to your very own specification in our workshops detailing every part of the build for you.

Serious enquiries only please, call Dave to discuss.

Prices dependent on your specification. We can offer retro-clean, track spec or a blow your mind Rocky Auto Jp version.

Serious enquires for these serious opportunities to own and enjoy a Classic Datsun.

P.S. Not cheap so please dont call thinking hako for 10k and a 510 for 4K.

We wont sell these cars as they are neither so please dont ask us too, we enjoy working on them far too much to do that.

Engines can be of any variant and transmission 2 or fwd on these cars.

RB's NA's V6, V8, tube chassis, carbon, stock, your choice.

·
Vendor
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like the 510 has been snapped up!!!! Epic mad thread to follow !!!

·
Vendor
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If only I had enough money I'd love to have a Hako off you, thinking highly tuned NA inline 6.
Hiya Ian, The Hako truly is the "unicorn" amongst Skylines. We hear of them, we read about them and we see pictures of them but very few of the public will ever get to see one.

Definetly one of the ultimate Skyline enthusiasts must have cars.

N/A six cylinder:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hiya Ian, The Hako truly is the "unicorn" amongst Skylines. We hear of them, we read about them and we see pictures of them but very few of the public will ever get to see one.
Indeed, you even get people trying to sell them without telling you if the car is 6cyl LWB or 4cyl SWB, 4-door or 2-door ( or wagon/estate/'van' ), GT, GT-X or GT-R, or any number of variants ranking slightly higher than plain vanilla, let alone what might have happened to it since it left the factory.

Even a single photo might help. ;)

·
Vendor
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll put you down on our list shall I Alan? LOL!!;)

Indeed, you even get people trying to sell them without telling you if the car is 6cyl LWB or 4cyl SWB, 4-door or 2-door ( or wagon/estate/'van' ), GT, GT-X or GT-R, or any number of variants ranking slightly higher than plain vanilla, let alone what might have happened to it since it left the factory.

Even a single photo might help. ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
But seriously, what's the big mystery?

If you're selling base cars as restorations / resto-mods that you want to do, then why not put details / photos of the base cars in question on the ad?

At the very least it might help to spark some inspiration, no?

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts

If you're selling base cars as restorations / resto-mods that you want to do, then why not put details / photos of the base cars in question on the ad?

Sorry Dave but +1 for me, I could be interested but this is just like the NewError ads, at least post up a pic mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

+1

I am also very interested in a restored hako, but I dont have an open cheque book for the build some idea of price would be good...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts