GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is here, and having cosseted the old girl in the Garage over winter it's the selling season again so she is up for sale.

Car was personal import by me in 2003. First registered 01/06/2003.

Serviced on arrival by Abbey, with new cambelt, oil, complete checkover.

Since been serviced by GTaRt.

Done just over 60k miles.

Dual dragger exhaust, TEIN suspension, Apexi' filters, ADVAN wheels, carbon bonnet/rear wing, turbo timer, CAT 1 alarm, struts, Kumho tyres. Excellent engine, car has never let me down, good oil pressure hot or cold. Will include 12 month MOT.

Bargain price of £8,000, no time wasters please as I would like her to go to a good home. Even when I've given her a run each month to keep the damp out on hearing the dump valves I've sat there thinking, I remember why I loved this car... damn, getting sentimental here!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am I berift of reality? Have I unwittingly emmigrated to another planet?

I have been offered a Y2000 Seat Ibiza 1.4L, claimed value £3,500 plus £800 in cash to swap for the 32.

The "m8" (well he said he was my mate) did not seem to consider my suggestion that his offer was about half what the car is worth valid. He said he was "in the import business himself and knew prices" so considered it a good offer, however I needed to be quick as the Seat would be gone soon.

Perhaps the single cell Chav is still alive and kicking afterall. Heaven help us.
DaveG

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,572 Posts
Dave,

I hope you have not missed out on this once in a lifetime
oppertunity to get yourself in the Seat club!!!!:( :( :( ;)

You'll live to rerget it.:rolleyes: ;)

Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
so how much then ??

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Ok just read the ad again. you have PM

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Ok so who's going to lend me 8K then;)
I WANT this car!!!

Good luck with the sale Dave

·
Registered
627 Posts
Would you be interested in selling your bonnet? I have one I could give you, of course it would be the wrong colour ;)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chaz, I still have the original bonnet which I took off when installing the CF unit. So the answer is no!

If it helps any, the bonnet originally came from Ron Kiddell who was bringing in batches of them so he was offering a pretty good price!

DaveG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some additional pictures:

The inside, showing aftermarket steering wheel and Razo foot pedals!

The clocks show 89643, however the first 60k+ was Kilometres, have certificate for when changed. Tacho shows engine does run!

Engine Bay with Apex'i filters and Strut.

Close up of wheel, yes they all look this this!

And the twin tail pipe

·
6,817 Posts
engine bay makes contrast to the fine rest of the car . . . I was looking for a pollished engine in addition to the gold:D . . . any way nice car and bargain.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
gtrlux said:
engine bay makes contrast to the fine rest of the car . . . I was looking for a pollished engine in addition to the gold:D . . . any way nice car and bargain.
It's £8k for gods sake, polish it yourself :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gtrlux said:
I was more interested in how the engine went rather than bling factor! Plus you cannot see the engine when the bonnet is shut..............

As Matt said, I'm only asking for offers around £8k, that leaves anyone plenty of scope to polish or upgrade any bits they want. The bodywork is now spot on, no rust, and the engine is a peach.

DaveG

·
6,817 Posts
mattb said:
It's £8k for gods sake, polish it yourself :rolleyes:
sorry dude ,just joking:p , I am sure you can find a buyer for your nice car (polished or not):D

by the way I will ask some guys in Luxembourg for interests on your car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
phlump

well nice car im looking at the mo and i would not look for a 32 but i would now if it was your one

only thing is i only got max 6G so thats that but seriously really nice car

rikki

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still for sale, open to offers.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts