1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R32 GTR FOR SALE
86 K, tax july 14 mot jan 15
lots of history reciepts

originally imported by gt-art, mag featured. Lots of work done to the car and i have just had it repainted to a high standard, beautiful mirror finish. Ran 393 bhp at alan jeffreys Engine tuner 2 weeks ago. His response was engine and tune are spot on, afr are all good and boost held fine across the revs.

Engine-
rb26 from a r33 gtr due to the oil issues found in the r32 rb26
a/m downpipes
a/m filters
HKS silent power exhaust
OS GIKEN twin plated clutch
Nismo rear diff 1.5way
piggyback ecu

chassis-
NISMO LMGT4 ALLOYS 17"
front and rear adj camber arms
tein tie rod
outlawz steering rod ends
front and rear strut braces
hicas delete kit
r33 brembos
braided lines

SEIBON carbon bonnet oem style
trust side skirts
trust rear spats
oem gtr bumper, lip, spoiler

recaro spg xl on driftworks rail
HKS BOOST GAUGE
HKS BOOST CONTROLLER 0.7/0.9 bar
new leather gators
flocked doorcards

overview- great car, new paintwork, ideally suited as weekend /track car due to diff clutch and suspension. But im using it as a daily.
Reciepts and history from first import, new engine receipt, lots of history from GT-ART, RK tuning etc

interior could do with a freshen up as could the engine bay. the boot is stripped but i am currently gathering a boot interior to fit

negative- I purchased the car from THE GTR Shop as a cat d previously due to a rear ender, the damage was minimal, but due to age etc insurers wrote it off. I have pics of damage etc to show.
I have a abs delete kit made by HEL to replace the abs delete kit currently fitted.

Being as honest as possible. Dont expect a mint showcar as she is 24 yrs old now, but the paintwork is spot on, jacking damage as per usual.

genuine seller and genuine reason for sale! please contact me with any question.

cash price £7500

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If you were interested in letting me buy your wheels (assuming they are 17x9.5?) I could give you a set of 33 GTR rims plus cash?

Otherwise glwts:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available, £7000 or px diesel and cash my way, gen reason, commuting too much and have a lil one on the way

·
Registered
594 Posts
Got a freelander TD4 & cash if its of interest, would want to see damage pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts