GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought this R32 as a project that is not going to happen now and so it has to go.

The vehicle is not uk registered and so anyone wanting to purchase would have to deal with that themselves.

Details

R32 GTR
Silver
90,000miles
Stock apart from exhaust and blitz filters and wheels

The car has good oil pressure runs real nice and drives smoothly.

As i want rid the price is £6000 ono

If i dont get the offering price or dam close i will break it instead, But if you are interest if i do break the car please pm rather than clutter this thread.

Thanks

I have attatched some pictures of when in japan and will do some others tomorrow when (i hope) it stops raining.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Can you get me some more pics of the car and give a bit more detail on its condition (any dents, scrapes, kerbed wheels etc)

Ive just put my Integra type r up for sale and am now on the hunt for an R32 GTR.

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give me your email and i will send you all the pics i have.

There are no dents or scratches...but will look again in the morning as its to dark now

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments GTR RICH,

The previous owner in japan must have taken very good care of the vehicle its not been scratched or dinted only mods are the exhaust and filters and cant find any trace of any other mods that would have been done before.

The steering wheel its like new which is a rare find for a 32 as we all know....it drives real nice....

·
Registered
229 Posts
If someone would buy my DC2 i'd be snapping this up!

Someone buy it before its stripped:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
the email will not open, can you sent again,as it will go into my inbox now. as for intrest iam looking for a silver gtr, but as always its a matter of timming as you sound in a hurry to sell.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get the pics?

How quickly you looking at buying if interested? if in next few days then cool...if not i will have to continue to break.

Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Send me a few pics and also minimum you will take as its too good to break...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts