GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sad to say that its time for the skyline to go

with buying a new bigger house and having three vehicles (of which none do over 30MPG) the costs are adding up.

I have had the car for approx 18 months and its been a joy from day one.

heres a brief spec of the car and the work which has been carried out, people who have seen the car will vouch for the mechanical soundness of it.

Engine Spec

HKS Air Filters (new filters)
HKS Down pipes
Blitz Turbo Timer
Blitz SSQV dump Valves
Blitz Type R Boost Controller
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust (with bung)
Decat
Apexi Hybrid Front Mount
D1 Spec Catch Can
Carbon Fibre Cam Pulley Cover
Ally Air cooling panel

Suspension/Wheels

17" OZ 3 Piece Split Rims with Toyo T1R Rubber
Front and Rear upper Braces
Tein Springs

Brakes
Brembo 4 pots on front
New EBC Drilled & Grooved Discs
Red stuff pads on front, Red stuff pads for rear (to be fitted)

Others
Silk Road Headlight Vent (stock available)
Ganador Style mirrors (stocks available
Trust style Rear Spats (to be fitted)
New Gear & Handbrake Gaitor
Ally Gearknob
Razo Pedals
Alloy Oil Cap
New injector Seals
recent battery

The mechanics of the car are in very good condition, I have completed approx
14k miles in the car and it hasnt let me down once, the engine burns no oil or water. and starts every time.

The car is running 1.0 bar of boost (well just under) and should be between 360-380BHP i am told

oil changes have been done at every 6k miles since i have owned it, including plugs and fuel filters

The bodwork is 99% rust free, however the laquer has started coming off in places, the roof being the worst. and has a few little nics here and there

as you can see by the pictures the car still cleans up really nicely, but would need a few bits of paint for it to be mint

The only other problems with the car are that the heater is stuck on HOT a lot of the time, the central locking doesn't work on the passenger side, the boot lock only opens from the boot pull and not the key. and the starter squeels a little when starting (have been told the shaft needs greasing but have been unable to do this)

any questions please call me on 07877 853201

£6500

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to add, its got Nismo 320KPH clocks (converted to MPH)
and also a new CD Player

11 months MOT
5 month tax

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just had it on the rollers today and got 373 BHP which im pleased with, and there was NO smoke whatsoever, and everything ran spot on :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price is now £6000 , i will not be dropping any more, the car will be kept and further restored, or broken for bits which will be a shame

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry didnt manage to get a picture of the roof today, will try tomorrow,

didnt finish work until 6 then had a viewing on the car (99% going to buy it, but you never know)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry for the late pics, here are the pics of the roof and of the small amount of rust on the car, along with one of the interior (which is stock other than a gearknob)

havent received a deposit from the guy who wants it , so its still first come first serve, however i will not drop below £6k as the car comes with a few little spares

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
me too mate, must be a bad market at the moment, as i know for a fact this is a tidy little motor, and its not expensive by any means

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
to be honest mate if the paint work was in mint condition it wouldn't be up for 6k im afraid. Hence the price.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.