GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe I am even considering this but due to family commitments and lack of time to use it, I am offering my pride and joy for sale.

Mechanical Spec:

R34 GT-R NUR N1 Engine 24U with less than 10,000 miles
N1 Pistons
N1 Oil Pump
N1 Water Pump
TOMEI Oil Gallery
TOMEI PON-CAMs (Type B) 260/260
Polished Covers + MP3 painted plenum
Almost all hoses braided
HKS GT-SS Turbines – approx 3,000 miles
R33 Late Model Gearbox – approx 3,000 miles
ATS Twin Plate Carbon Clutch – approx 3,000 miles
HKS Actuators
HKS Stainless Extension Kit
Trust full piping kit
720cc Injectors
TOMEI Fuel Pump
Trust Arinx Air Filters
Veilside Downpipes
Veilside Exhaust
HKS Intercooler
SKYLAB Torque Split controller
4WD/2WD Switch
Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
NISMO N1 Race Oil Cooler
APEXI PowerFC D-Jetro + Hand Controller
Cusco Front and Rear Tower Bars
HICAS Cancellation Bar
DBA 4000 Wiper Slot Front Disks
Braided Hoses
Brake Stopper
Project Mu HC Titan Kai Brake Pads
Ohlins Coilovers
Sigma Cat 1 Alarm with Insurance certification

Interior:
Omori Volt, EGT, Oil temp, Oil pressure, Water temp and boost gauges
300 KM/H Tommy Kaira Instrument Cluster reading 59,000 KMs
7 Point Roll Cage
Willans 3” 4 point safety harness (original seatbelts still in place and used)
Recaro SR Front Seats with new ATTD leather retrim + matching door cards
Ultra RSM
Veilside Gear Knob
Momo Race Steering Wheel
Alpine CD and Ipod ready head unit
Pioneer rear speakers
Alpine front speakers with Pioneer tweeters

Exterior:

NISMO N1 Headlights
NISMO Front Lip Spoiler
BEE-R Front Splitter
Veilside Side Skirts
Veilside Rear Bumper
NISMO Rear Lip Spoiler
Custom heavy Pearl white custom paint with full windows out respray and new rear window seal in April 2006
Rota GTR 18 * 9.5J alloys with 255/35/18 Toyo Proxes T1S

Oil and filter change, gearbox oil, diff oil and clutch fluid just changed.

Full John Beam laser alignment completed January 2006

The car has always been professionally valeted using Swissol products

The car made 461 ATH and 385 ft/lb of torque at 1.4 bar on the Abbey dynapack so between 530 and 550bhp ATF depending on whose figures you use and is a great setup for road and track with very little lag. It has recently been remapped by TweenieRob and feels much quicker so I would expect the torque particularly to be higher now. It has also recently done an 11.4 second quarter mile at 121mph and the faster Skyline Rotorstock qualifier.

Probably lots of other bits I have missed but you get a good idea from above and I am no particular rush to sell. I do not even want to add up how much this thing owes me since I imported it last year and I will be extremely sorry to see it go.

£13,499 without private plate

Also available by negotiation:

The fitting of the gauges above the glovebox in Japan could have been better and I have a very good condition dashboard and glovebox to replace it with.
17” BBS RG Alloys very recently refurbished with black centres and polished lip with very new Dunlop SP9000s 255/40/17s
New EBC Yellow stuff pads

Pictures can be found here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=57117

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Are you joking? .... noooo :( ... one of the nicest R32's out there quite simply.

My girlfriend is giving up work to go to college in the next 2 months so all my spare money is out of the window - otherwise I would have found a way to have this ...

Such a shame ... good luck with the sale mate

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
:chairshot

Nick have you gone crazy mate?Dont do it! Only reason this isnt my car is because you bought it before i had the chance! if i was still looking for a car this would be it.

best of luck mate. :)

* was this car not built by Meguro in Japan?, just something you might want to mention ;o)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys, and indeed you are right - it was a very expensive car in Japan and originally up for £15,500 over there as it was built by Meguro maintainance.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Jesus cant believe your selling it nick!! i know you were dying to see mine while you were waiting for yours to arrive and how excited you were as mine was very similar :(

Must admit i do miss mine and the road presence it has but it happens to us all so good luck with the sale, someone will be getting a really nice well built GTR

Mike

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Shocked but understandable dude....

This car is so bloody responsive!! left me miles back on the lanes in a car with 100odd hp more!!

Someone is going to get what must be the perfect 32gtr.

Rob

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nick,
soz to see this advert.
Got to agree with Rob ... the response of this 32 has to be seen to be appreciated!! Out of bends it's just gone! Road, track or strip ... this 32 has proven itself on them all.
The paintwork is also stunning ... and it seems get's a professional valet more often than many people merely clean their cars!
Anyone that knows Nick knows how exacting his standards are ... and this is truly reflected in a stunning GTR!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments, I do absolutely love this car.

I have just been out for a play in it again having fitted a new circle earth kit and battery.

It will have to be a proper offer to make me part with it as a slight wave of reality just hit whilst out in it :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nick MW said:
Thanks for the comments, I do absolutely love this car.

I have just been out for a play in it again having fitted a new circle earth kit and battery.

It will have to be a proper offer to make me part with it as a slight wave of reality just hit whilst out in it :)
thats the spirit ;)

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
may interrested on the car.

payment cash, i come in uk today night - tomorrow to get some cars, i need three actually have only one...

you'r is very very beautyfull and the better bnr32 i have seen.

interrested on the car for a quick buy tomorrow or tonight night only if deliver to Luton - payment cash 13'000£ with a plate to drive back here in switzerland :)

waiting for you'r quick reply! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
ahhhh I want this car :(, to bad I can´t buy it now.

Your car looks astonishing! Good luck with the sale, it shouldn´t be any problem.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nick,
Funny enough i was speaking to Marc from Topspec Imports,
about your car Earlier Today,
and said if only i had the cash i would buy it with out thinking twice.

sorry to hear your selling

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ditto above .. a car likes your's doesn't come round everyday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Why does people always have comments about what other is selling, sometimes the car is too good to sell, sometimes to expensive for the condition, sometimes to cheep. What is the ultimate car that people can put up for sale and for sufficient money? I think sometimes it good if people with this kind of good quality cars are selling, because there always ends in a new one a bit better than the earlier:clap:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi Nick,

how difficult would it be to remove the cage ?
how much damage is there to rear panels etc from the cage?

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think it would be fairly easy as it is a bolt in cage. Couple of small squares of carpet at the front where it goes through (flaps still there from memory) but the rear I think would be fine.

For anyone interested - I will only be considering a full offer as every time I drive it, I realise again what a bad decision selling it is!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts