GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1992 R32 GTR in gunmetal grey. I purchased this in May 2013 from Amar at euro exports who purchased it off Jeff Ludgate (a member on this forum).

I spent a long long time looking for one in good condition with the odometer still in original kmph and stock exterior as was planning to eventually take it home to New Zealand. However we are expecting our first child and my priorities are changing.

Spec as below:
140500km on car
R400 R33 engine
(Middlehurst option, standard r33 with aftermarket cams)
R33 series 3 uk spec gearbox (oil cooler outlets)
R33 front brembo brakes
R33 wheels
Hks intercooler pipes
Apexi intake
Trust front pipes
Aluminium radiator
Strut brace front and rear
GReddy Profec B boost controller
Driftworks hicas lock bar
Tomei hicas lock
New front and rear speakers
Factory tape deck
New leather gaitors
Stock GTR springs and suspension - comfortable on bad roads but handles great.

343 HP on MGT dyno.

At last MOT in December only advisory was front tyres needing replacing soon, which has just been done.

The rear arch lips are in great condition, these have never been rolled or flared so no rust. However there was rust in the bottom of the rear quarters. This has been cut out, and new metal put in to a high professional standard by cosmetic autocare. I have photos of the work done and can show these to any potential buyers.

Always run on FUCHS Titan Race Pro S 5W 40 during my ownership. Good oil pressure. Only issues I have experienced was a slight hesitation at low revs when cold. I replaced all spark plugs and then found that cleaning both afm with electrical contact cleaner solved the issue. I have also resealed both rear lights with butyl sealant tape as one was leaking slightly.

£8500

Mobile Uploads Photos by tgonz83 | Photobucket

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.