GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Its time to part with my GTR :( I had previously posted an advert but since then Ive put 6 months tax on the car and it has just had a new MOT done (that it passed without any issues)

Ive owned the car since it was imported by Miguel for me in July last year. I spent a long time waiting for the car I wanted and this met the bill exactly.

When the car arrived I had a full service carried out by Rising Sun including iridium plugs and a Tomei kevlar cam belt.

Mark @ Abbey set the car up for UK fuel for me and gave it a once over and clean bill of health too.

The oil cooler was fitted by GT Art and again the car was given a once over with no problems.

The car has been used as my weekend toy and priorities have changed now so its time to let her go having only done 6-7000 miles in it and just under 60,000 miles in total.

The original Newera advert can be found here Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

Full spec is as follows:
1992 (J) R32 GTR
Metallic red
Nismo N1 Skirts, Bumper vents, nose spoiler, rear lip spoiler and rear corner spats (all genuine Nismo)
Nismo LM GT4's in Bronze with Bridgestone Potenzas (all in good condition)
Nismo twin plate clutch
Mocal 13 row oil cooler and remote filter housing
Full Veilside exhaust inc downpipes
Apexi filters with hard mount pipes
Apexi FMIC
Iridium plugs
Tomei Kevlar cam belt
Tein HA Coilovers (height and damping adjustable)
Cusco upper suspension arms
Cusco front anti roll bar
Nismo front strut brace
Cusco rear strut brace
Ganador carbon mirrors
Defi Link gauges (oil temp, oil pres, boost)
HKS boost controller
Blitz turbo timer
Sigma Cat 1 alarm
Nismo 320Km/h clocks (Kept in Km's for the Hicas)
6 months tax
11.5 months MOT remaining

The car had a new alternator last year (GT-Art again) under warranty and other than that it hasnt missed a beat in the whole time Ive owned it.

Ive also removed the horrible rear window tint that can be seen in some of the pictures!!

The car is running 1.0bar so a nice safe 360-370bhp all day long.

The bad points: (Pics below)
There is a small chip on the off side front wing but Ive been told the dent man can fix that.
The front lip spoiler is a little chipped but its no more than normal wear and tear IMO.

Ive just given it a good clean this weekend and all the following pictures were taken yesterday.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on 07956434820 (leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back asap) or on rolfey1001 'at' hotmail 'dot com' (to avoid the bots!)

There is an album of these pics here MJK For Sale - a photoset on Flickr but I am not sure if that can be viewed without signing up...

I am asking £9000 :)

Off side front

off side rear

Near side front

Near side rear

This shows the scuffs/stone chips on the splitter

This shows the small chip on the wing

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers fella, it really is in top condition. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how its one of the cleanest R32's in the country.
Miguel himself said it was the best R32 Newera had ever brought over to the UK. Mark also made comments along the lines of "You dont see many like that anymore" when I took it to Abbey last.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive priced it to sell it.

I could have stuck it up for £10k but I feel 9k is right when you look at other cars for around this bracket.

Id really like to keep it but Im moving in with my Mrs and all the usual priority changes and things like that! :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just remembered, I have a Covercraft car cover that I will include too. Its one of the fully breathable, all weather covers and cost me a good £300.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ive had an offer from a trader for my car that I am pretty sure I will take. If anyone wants to offer me something around £8500 then you could be in luck!

·
Registered
656 Posts
What gauge pod is that? Any idea where I can get one from?

Nigel

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought it through a guy who imports bits from japan. I think Ive still got his email address at work so I will have a look for it tomorrow and pm you if you want? It took me ages to find one that took 3 gauges as I didnt want an a pillar pod for two and then another on its own!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I bought it through a guy who imports bits from japan. I think Ive still got his email address at work so I will have a look for it tomorrow and pm you if you want? It took me ages to find one that took 3 gauges as I didnt want an a pillar pod for two and then another on its own!
Yes please!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it is, its easily worth 9k, but this is the worst time of year to try and sell something like this!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Good luck with the sale mate - you know i've always liked this car :) - odd that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, can you pm me that email to?
Great looking car by the way, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys, Ive not been able to find his details yet. Will keep looking though as I recall seeing them recently!

bttt too!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Took a deposit on the car yesterday pending the guy getting the money sorted. If you are still interested please contact me and if it falls through I can come back to you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts