GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Not been on the site for a long time now due to a bout of illness but back on the mend now and its time to part with my car.

Ive owned the car since it was imported by Miguel for me in July last year. I spent a long time waiting for the car I wanted and this met the bill exactly.

When the car arrived I had a full service carried out by Rising Sun including iridium plugs and a Tomei kevlar cam belt.

Mark @ Abbey set the car up for UK fuel for me and gave it a once over and clean bill of health too.

The oil cooler was fitted by GT Art and again the car was given a once over with no problems.

The car has been used as my weekend toy and priorities have changed now so its time to let her go having only done 5-6000 miles in it.

The original Newera advert can be found here http://www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=128

Full spec is as follows:
1992 (J) R32 GTR
Metallic red
Nismo N1 Skirts, nose spoiler, rear lip spoiler and rear corner spats (all genuine Nismo)
Nismo LM GT4's in Bronze with Bridgestone Potenzas (all in good condition)
Nismo twin plate clutch
Mocal 13 row oil cooler and remote filter housing
Full Veilside exhaust inc downpipes
Apexi filters with hard mount pipes
Apexi FMIC
Tein HA Coilovers (height and damping adjustable)
Cusco upper suspension arms
Cusco front anti roll bar
Nismo front strut brace
Cusco rear strut brace
Ganador carbon mirrors
Defi Link gauges (oil temp, oil pres, boost)
Blitz boost controller
Nismo 320Km/h clocks (Kept in Km's for the Hicas)

The car had a new alternator last year (GT-Art again) under warranty and other than that it hasnt missed a beat in the whole time Ive owned it.

Ive also removed the horrible rear window tint that can be seen in some of the pictures!!

The car is running 1.0bar so a nice safe 360-370bhp all day long.

The bad points:
There is a small chip on the off side front wing but Ive been told the dent man can fix that.
The front lip spoiler is a little chipped but its no more than normal wear and tear IMO.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to come and view the car.

Some pics from when it came over can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/_daver/sets/443882/

Im asking £9500ono

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
i appreciate you may have been ill

but perhaps you could sort me and cokey out with the bits you owe us

please get in touch

mook

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorted with Cokey already. Will reply to your PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts