GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1993 R32 Skyline GTR as I simply don’t use it anymore. I bought the car about 8 months ago as an immaculate completely standard 40,000 mile car. Since then I have made the following sensible modifications:

Blitz NUR spec exhaust with Baffle
Tein Super Street adjustable coilovers
OS Geiken twin plate clutch
Apexi airfilters
HKS down pipes
18” x 9.5” Rota wheels in Bronze
265 x 35 x 18 Toyo T1R’s
Font and rear strut braces
New Disks and pads on the front only 200 miles ago
New rear pads approx 2,000 miles ago
All pads are DS2500’s
Car runs12psi boost
Stainless braided brake hoses

The clutch is a joy to use, so don’t be put off thinking it will kill your leg and be on/off, its easily as nice as the standard clutch to use. The exhaust is great as with the baffle in place it is almost as quiet as standard, but then with the baffle out it has an awesome sound.

I will let the standard wheels go with the car, I also have the standard exhaust.

The bodywork is in excellent order, as is the interior. I have replaced the air vents and the car comes with a nice Alpine CD tuner with Ipod control

The car has been fully serviced, including all fluids (brake, 3 diffs, gearbox and engine)

If you have any questions, please call me on 07967 662294.

I am looking for £8,750.00

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys, have been away on holiday, I have just answered all 12 pm's.

If you have any questions about the car, your best bet is to give me a call on 07967 662294 as I am not on the site that often.

Cheers,

Sean..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.