GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi up for sale is my 32 gtr. Bought it from HJA in Jan. Was a Global autos sourced car and was previoulsy maitained by Bee-Racing in japan.
The car is fantasic great balance of power , braking and handling. Nice qick road car or weekend track day car. Been very reliable and basically had no issues what so ever.

I do not wish to post all the spec on a public forum, but if you are seriously interested please contact me direct and i will give you the full spec. For outline purposes....

Brand new R34 N1 Engine fitted in Japan by bee-r last year coverd aprox 20,000 miles
The engine as been upgraded with tomei parts and hks gt-ss turbos very responsive and runs approx 1.3 bar
Koyo Copper Radiator
Apex intercooler
Koni coilovers
Cusco Top camber arms fixed
Arc Sway bars
f40 brembo brake kit
Volk Ray SE37 wheels
Nismo clutch
Full n1 aero kit
Saftey 21 full cage with removable diagonal
D2 Seats
Rico 3" harness
Flocked dash
Removable quick release steering wheel.

The list is endless so please contact me for everything.

Looking for offers as near £12,500 no px , no time wastesrs.

Reason for sale , starting new business.

Pics here; Pictures by atlanticdave - Photobucket

contact me [email protected]

Thanks for looking Dave.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this sounds harsh but can I just clarify that I also include 10k offers, or thats "all I got" as time wasting.
I have been pm'd more telling me I am already selling it to cheap, so 10k wont buy it.

Thnx D.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Beautiful car. With the N1 lump and its obvious attention for detail 12.5k seems reasonable to me.
Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Paul, tbh I dont really want to sell it , I was gutted after selling my last one , but I am looking to economise while I attend to a new business venture. Maybe I'll just tuck it away for a while...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.