GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re-post due to the fact the oil pump lunched itself at low revs and i have had to raid mine and my missus savings account to the tune of £1500 to fix it but I have not raised the price but has a approx 400 mile ago bottom end rebuild now:bawling:

I am having to sell my pride and joy as I do not use the car hardly at all as i am working all the hours under the sun and me and the missus are looking at starting a family and a skyline can't be part of that
here's the spec
Made march 1993
32,000kms / 20,000 miles
MOTtill Nov 06
TAX till oct 06
Full NISMO suspension including Eibach springs
NISMO front and rear strut braces
BBS 3-piece wheels that are 9 x17 allround and are mint
brand new Dunlop SP SPORT9000 tyres all round that are 255/40/zr17
Uprated brake pads all round
Full VEILSIDEexhaust 4" bore throughout including twin 3" tubular downpipes incl de-cat
KAKIMOTO RACING stage 1 ecu
Full set up @1bar by RK tuning approx 400-410bhp
HKS front mounted intercooler
HKS oil filter relocation kit including oil cooler all with AEROQUIP lines
HKS induction kits
Brand new SPLITFIRE coils
Brand new HKS iridium spark plugs
fresh oil change using Castrol Edge oil and a NISMO oil filter
uprated fuel pump ( WALPRO), higher fuel pressure
R33 GTR air flow meters
N1 headlights
Option tuning electronic boost and oil pressure gauges
comes with Option tuning AFR gauge and oil temp gauge (not fitted yet)
NARDI steering wheel
NISMO front bumper vents
NISMO bonnet spoiler
NISMO rear spats ( in front of rear wheels)
NISMO lower rear spoiler ( under standard spoiler)
interior and exterior in excellent condition
recent cambelt (Greddy belt) change
delimited so will do 180+mph
jvc mp3 head unit with seperate sub control
jbl 4 channel amp
infinity kappa 6x9's
cerwin vega stealth 12 in mtx box
proberly still missed stuff i am looking for the car is as mint underneath as it is on top no rust, no oil leaks
£9500 ono poss p/ex for BMW e36 M3looking on autotrader and ebay i think it is a fair price
rind me on 07917765745 or email me on [email protected]
cheers!!

JUST HAD BOTTOM END REBUILD DUE TO OIL PUMP FAILURE , NEW BIG ENDS , MAINS AND A NEW N1 OIL PUMP JUST COST ME £1500 BUT THE PRICE HAS NOT GONE UP, FIRST TO SEE IT WILL BUY IT IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD!!!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
danr32gtr said:
bump, no interest???
Its hardly 'huge spec' is it.

Looks nice and all, but when people see 'huge spec' in the title, then see an ad for a virtually standard car... :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pikey said:
Its hardly 'huge spec' is it.

Looks nice and all, but when people see 'huge spec' in the title, then see an ad for a virtually standard car... :p
if you read through the spec list it is not all that standard either, and to be honest I want the car to be noticed it isn't overpriced, and i am a genuine guy trying to sell my pride and joy so my huge spec is another mans, not that a big a spec, but i looked at standard ones and this had so many aftermarket parts all by top names that is why i bought it also it was by far the best condition, i appricate that it is not the biggest spec but it is a bloody good spec with mods that enhance the car , without it being ott
thanks for looking anyway:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kristofer said:
Can you confirm the mileage, since speedos been changed?
unfortunately I have no evidence apart from the mot and condition of the car to confirm mileage, the car is as clean underneath as it is on top with no rust or oil leaks it runs like a new car uses no oil or water, plenty of fuel though:rolleyes: come and have a look if you are interested it is a genuine car and i promise you will not be disappointed. I am open to offers on the £9500 but please don't take the p
:smokin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts