GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having to sell my pride and joy as I do not use the car hardly at all as i am working all the hours under the sun and me and the missus are looking at starting a family and a skyline can't be part of that:bawling:
here's the spec
Made march 1993
31,500kms / 19,500 miles
MOTtill Nov 06
TAX till oct 06
Full NISMO suspension including Eibach springs
NISMO front and rear strut braces
BBS 3-piece wheels that are 9 x17 allround and are mint
brand new Dunlop SP SPORT9000 tyres all round that are 255/40/zr17
Uprated brake pads all round
Full VEILSIDEexhaust 4" bore throughout including twin 3" tubular downpipes incl de-cat
KAKIMOTO RACING stage 1 ecu
Full set up @1bar by RK tuning approx 400-410bhp
HKS front mounted intercooler
HKS oil filter relocation kit including oil cooler all with AEROQUIP lines
HKS induction kits
Brand new SPLITFIRE coils
Brand new HKS iridium spark plugs
fresh oil change using Castrol Edge oil and a NISMO oil filter
uprated fuel pump ( WALPRO), higher fuel pressure
R33 GTR air flow meters
N1 headlights
Option tuning electronic boost and oil pressure gauges
comes with Option tuning AFR gauge and oil temp gauge (not fitted yet)
NARDI steering wheel
NISMO front bumper vents
NISMO bonnet spoiler
NISMO rear spats ( in front of rear wheels)
NISMO lower rear spoiler ( under standard spoiler)
interior and exterior in excellent condition
recent cambelt change
delimited so will do 180+mph
jvc mp3 head unit with seperate sub control
jbl 4 channel amp
infinity kappa 6x9's
cerwin vega stealth 12 in mtx box
proberly still missed stuf i am looking for £9500 ono poss p/ex
looking on autotrader and ebay i think it is a fair price, but i may stand corrected
email me on [email protected]
here's the pics

cheers for looking will be a sad day when she goes as she is my dream car:bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sorry to be cynical, but have you any evidence to back up the mileage - it is incredibly low - averaging only 1500 PER YEAR !!
If you do, excellent - please tell me where you are.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Any answer to my question from yesterday morning please ?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Stan said:
Any answer to my question from yesterday morning please ?
It's not unusual with that mileage on Japanese cars, I had one R32 that was only 42,000km on and saw one for tomorrow’s auction in Tokyo with 27,000km.
What I can see from the pics is definitely a low mileage car for sure.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Peter GTR32 said:
It's not unusual with that mileage on Japanese cars, I had one R32 that was only 42,000km on and saw one for tomorrow’s auction in Tokyo with 27,000km.
What I can see from the pics is definitely a low mileage car for sure.
What you see isn´t always the truth, many of these cars has had the speedos replaced.

·
Registered
217 Posts
kristofer said:
What you see isn´t always the truth, many of these cars has had the speedos replaced.
I didn't mean what I see on the speedo. What I can see from the pictures it's defenitly a low milage car and I have seen a lot of Skylines and know how the look like when they have gone closer to 100,000km than 50,000km. This speedo is also changed because there isn't any equipped with 320km/h standard like this one.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Perhaps danr32gtr can come on and put our minds at rest ??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi ya sorry don't get much chance to be online, as far as the mileage is concerned i have no other evidance than how immaculte the car is, when i bought it i went on the condition of the car, how the engine run, oil pressure when cold and hot, how quiet the engine was, the seat side bolsters, bubbles and cracks on the dash, pedal rubbers stuff like that I am a vehicle technician by trade so know my way round them especially by using theis forum, i looked at 10 or 11 gtr's before this one and this was by far the cleanest, i then took the car to rk's and he had a good look over the car and he commented on how clean it was as it is as clean underneath as it is on top with no oil leaks or rust whatsoever, I have been honest about my car it is lovely and genuine, it doesn't have an auction sheet as it was bought privatly in japan by the guy who owned it previous to me as it belonged to a friend of a friend he went to visit in japan
it is a great car and no one would be disappointed if they came and viewed the car, i am a genuine guy, trying to sell his pride and joy that he doesn't want to sell:bawling: , come and have a look and make an offer or just ring me and have a chat i don't mind
my number is 07917765745, by the way someone asked where i live it is canvey island, essex
cheers for all you peeps that have looked at the post and left positive comments it means a lot as I really do feel I am gonna seriously regret all this when she goes:bawling:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw i wouldn't mind a p/x with a civic type r as the missus likes them and they are practical for a family

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car now going on ebay as sunday i had he car idling and the oil pressure dropped right off, so i turned the car off, suspecting oil pressure switch as they are common , i borrowed one from rk tuning ( cheers ron) but to no avail the oil pump has given up tried a manual gauge and i am only getting about 7 to 9psi of oil pressure so enough to get oil round the engine but just not enough, the cost of the repair by ron is £1300 ish for a N1 pump and bearings supplied and fitted but i cannot afford this so the car is gonna go for £6500 ono i can get it delivered by my wifes brother who has a low loader you just pay for the fuel, if you wanna fix it yourself it will only cost about £300 to £400 I would do it myself but i have know where to do it i will put the link up in a mo, someones gonna get a cheap car
you can't believe how sh*t this makes me feel after all i have spent on this car this happens at least it was at idle so no damage to the engine

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hedgehog Dodger said:
Are you sure its not the oil pressure Sender playing up?
defineatly not that mate as i put a manual gauge in where the oil pressure switch goes and only got about 7 to 9 psi which is enough to get oil round but not enough to run anymore than idle.
hope someone buys it ,once repaired it will still be a cheap R32, this car really has kicked me in the b*llocks when i was already down

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Seen this car in the flesh at RK and it is in outstanding condition for a car of its age. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear about your oil pump issues.

Steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
car is now getting fixed monday it is getting a N1 oil pump and new bearings it is costing me £1500 but the car is still for sale at £9250 but with a fresh bottom end rebuild, my savings / baby account is offically empty:bawling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts