GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Planning to get a second hand R32 GTS T skyline.It is RB20 2.0 litre modded to 300 bhp.

So i want the basic details and the things which i have to look when i see the car.

Engine and Transmission details needed.

What performance mods can i do ? how much bhp can i get without engine swap ? can RB26DETT fitted in this car ? what modifications will i need to do if i want the engine swap ?

Sorry if i have posted wrong or asked stupid questions.

Thanks,
Lovebhai.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I believe 300 is the max you can get from the standard RB20, so any more than that and you'll need to start looking at upgrading the internals.

·
Registered
627 Posts
300 is a pretty high tune for a 32, probably economic top out. You can squeeze another 100 or so at a very high cost which crosses the line where an engine swop is a better route.
RB26 swop is a common job, will cost around 5k.

·
6,821 Posts
I believe 300 is the max you can get from the standard RB20, so any more than that and you'll need to start looking at upgrading the internals.
max I got safe on standard internals (GTR injectors and uprated oil and fuel supply)
was around 350HP on a 2350 HKS.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
300 is a pretty high tune for a 32, probably economic top out. You can squeeze another 100 or so at a very high cost which crosses the line where an engine swop is a better route.
RB26 swop is a common job, will cost around 5k.
5k US Dollar ? i am asking because i am from india and will have to get the engine from Malaysia or Uae.

Any links for RB26 swap ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
i think 350bhp is defo achievable on standard internals....

if you can get 300 from a ca18det wit standard internals then you can defo get 350 if not more from a rb20

1 - 8 of 8 Posts