GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi all,

Been trying to decide what to do with my GT-R for a while now. Unfortunately timing is awful and I have to sell. In case you don't know me, I've been living in Japan for 2 years now but recently the shaken (Japanese MOT) has run out and I can't justify spending a grand just to make her road legal again.

Car was "born" in November 1995 and is almost perfect. The paint is excellent and very very shiny as you can see in the photos. Inside is also excellent. There are only two issues.
1) N/S rear 1/4 has a 3 inch scratch that can be easily fixed, but wouldn't sand/compound out, so will need a bit of paint.
2) Right side of rear seat has a small cigarette burn.

Other than that the car is perfect.

Mileage in January 2009 was 55,000 KM. Then the speedo broke and was replaced with a new speedo showing 11,000 KM. Since then it's done 10,000 KM, so total of 65,000 KM approx.

Car is 100% standard except for mint condition 34 GT-R wheels. I will also consider selling the car with either;
Standard 33 GT-R wheels
or
18x10 +25 Works XD9
Price negotiable depending on wheel choice.

Aftermarket parts:
Remote control alarm
Built in Pivot turbo timer (the one that sits in the dashboard next to mirror controls)
Nismo rear carbon spoiler and end plates
Painted front lip spoiler and colour coded indicator vents in bumper
Alloy cooling plate on radiator

Apart from those parts, the car is a standard GT-R and very well maintainted/spoilt car.

More photos:

Scar on rear 1/4 not visible on photo, so that gives you an idea of how minor it is...

Paint flickering off the ally cooling plate.... :bawling:

I'm asking for 6700 pounds for the car. This includes everything Japan side. Shipping/Import duty etc. is all up to you but I can guide/help through the process no problems.

Thanks for looking

James

PM me for phone number if you wish to speak to me regarding the car.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh...Forgot to mention.

HID headlights and Cusco brake stopper

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tiago...Replied. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to email or call me. Thanks. James

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't put it through the shaken test. It costs almost 1000 quid, so not interested in giving it a shaken when I'm selling it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Dr.

What are the rules for Canada now? Is it 15 yrs old cars are ok for import?

Cheers

James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Dr.

What are the rules for Canada now? Is it 15 yrs old cars are ok for import?

Cheers

James
Hi James,

Yes, as long as the car is 15 years old, they're OK to be imported into Canada. The only caveat is that it needs to be 15 years old taking into account the month it was manufactured, so one would need to wait until November of 2010 to import this lovely car. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Open to offers now....Going to be damn busy in next few weeks with baby arrival, so just want some peace of mind knowing that the car is sold. PM / Call / Email all ok.

Thanks and bump bump bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts