GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White 95 V Spec GTR for sale. Has top of range HKS intercooler, custom BIG oil cooler, cat replacement pipe, custom stainless exhaust, EPROM changeable ECU, water injection, 4000 quids worth of Ohlins suspension, Nismo negative camber arms, AP Racing "PROPER" race spec six pots and custom AP floating discs, PF pads and spare pads galore. Spare set track day standard wheels and tyres. New clutch. Engine is out, has been re bored and has new unfitted HKS forged pistons all new crank bearings (crank perfect at standard size mains and big ends). Full genuine gasket set, and HKS steel head gasket. Will rebuild to purchasers spec or sell as is if you want to rebuild yourself or have done elsewhere.

I am now fed up with looking at it, mad busy and want to sell ASAP. I will listen to any sensible offers, either rebuilt and up and running, or as is. Car is totally undamged and all original paint. Possibly best handling none full race GTR in the UK. Well known as a fast and reliable track day car with sensible and well developed mods. The engine was stripped as I was getting some oil consumption and tend to be a perfectionist about this sort of thing. 95% of people wouldn't have bothered but the car was leakdown tested every month.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
And a very fine looking car it is too - absolute minter.

·
Registered
199 Posts
:flame: :flame: :flame: :wavey: Must have left the brain at home, or in the car!! Did he sell it then...................... LOL!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts