GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day,

I had written out a full mods list and then IE7 decided to DIE!:bawling:

I'm from Australia, and bought this from a well known shop over here 'Autostyle Prestige and Performance' owned by a GTR fanatic (Domenic Russo) - This car is basically complete with no real other mods required in my opinion.

Anyway... briefly: ('EDIT: Power is [email protected] running 1.7bar' - Run 1.3bar for daily driving)

HKS GT-SS Turbos
HKS Cam shafts/gears
Apexi Power FC
Blitz Dual SBC
Upgraded: intake, intercooler, radiator, oil cooler (& reloc. kit), os giken twin plate, coilovers, swaybars, b-pillar brace, tie rods, HICAS lock bar, endless ccr pads, xenons, BBS LM 17x9ET20 +20mm spacers (rims will be replaced soon - watch this space!)... All are quality jap brands naturally... There's heaps I've probably missed out on but those are the basics..

All I can say is, this is most complete street and track weapon I've owned to date... bar NONE!! I love my GTR... yeah, sometimes I give it a hug... but that's how I roll, and don't tell me you haven't done it!! hahaha!

Cheers guys and girls... Dial Up safe pics below.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Always nice in black!!!

Agent X .....its in the gallery section!:chairshot

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone...! :) AND new rims are on the way (overnight parts from Japan - actually 5 weeks on a boat from Japan! lol)... mmmmm good! :) Not to mention sun blocking window tint getting done too... :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
oh man that is sweeeet!!! Gotta love an R33 in Black! (sure, I own one too, so I'm a touch biased :) )

you say [email protected] 4 hubs on 1.7 bar? What dyno was this done on? I just had my Power FC tuned last week, stock motor & turbos made 379.5HP @ all 4 hubs on 1 bar (dynapack hub dynos). The only internal mod is S1 HKS cams, big exhaust and pod filters!!

I suspect yours would have a bit more than mine!!!

[EDIT] if you're selling those wheels, PM me if you'd be interesting in shipping them to NZ!! I love those BBS rims

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rims are being traded on my new ones :) Thanks for the sweeeeeet!! lol

Yeah I have a bunch of supporting mods (list coming soon, or as 1st post), not to mention HKS GT-SS turbos that are able to flow that amount of boost lol...:rolleyes:

And if you calculate the 0.1 bar of boost to theoretical 10hp increase in power then we're about bang on in relative comparison.

oh man that is sweeeet!!! Gotta love an R33 in Black! (sure, I own one too, so I'm a touch biased :) )

you say [email protected] 4 hubs on 1.7 bar? What dyno was this done on? I just had my Power FC tuned last week, stock motor & turbos made 379.5HP @ all 4 hubs on 1 bar (dynapack hub dynos). The only internal mod is S1 HKS cams, big exhaust and pod filters!!

I suspect yours would have a bit more than mine!!!

[EDIT] if you're selling those wheels, PM me if you'd be interesting in shipping them to NZ!! I love those BBS rims

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice car mate, I love the BBS rims and Im picking up my midnight purple with gold BBS rims next week.

Great Ride!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts