GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this time last year i tried to sell it then changed my mind as i didnt want to accept silly offers, well unfortunatley now I am forced to sell because of a change in job circumstances, so here she is:

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR

1995 M reg

59k miles....... 45k miles done when imported into the country from Torque Imports (now Torque GT) for just under £16,000 4 years ago

Since the car was imported i have done the following:

* blended in front bumper with 400R front splitter and had the hole bumper & splitter re-sprayed. raised about an inch to to help clear speed bumps.

* put HKS Hyper Max coilovers on.

* changed the exhaust to a kakimoto. car will come with CAT.

* Bought some 19" BBS style alloys

* changed the radiator to an alloy one

* bought new grooved brakes and Mintex pads. Look better but perform same as standard, brakes squeak slightly as they are racing pads but work fine.

* spent a total of 18 hours over the summer pre-wax polishing, waxing and then polishing the car to bring the paint out and looks very deep now.

* twin HKS BOV's put on. no stalling issues either as can be known when fitting these. These are the older style ones making a nice hiss, not the newer sharper tweat sound.

* new exedy organic clutch bought about 6k miles ago

* bought a 2nd hand gearbox as my layshaft bearing went on the old one, put Redline Shockproof Oil in which takes a while to warm up but is very good for keeping the syncro's as 33 gearboxes are known for this. By the time the oil temp is ok to use the car harder, the oil in the gearbox is warm enough to work to its full potential and ive not had any problems with the gearbox other than occasionally, it doesnt go into reverse first time..... but ease off on the clutch and out of gear, then back on it works fine.

Had the roof re-sprayed and the back roof arms coming down to the back wings, and the wings re-lacqured back in Summer last year through a company called Sprayed It

The wheels are not curbed in anyway and are in immaculate condition.

suspension is a bit noisey when going over big pot holes in the road, but have had a look and cannot see any leaks on the front struts and have been told HKS coilovers can be noisey.

There are a few scuff marks on the underside of the front splitter, but these are not visible unless you get underneath the splitter. There is also a slight crack on the left side (see FlickR link below for picture). This is where the bumper and splitter are blended in but is one that can be easily fixed.

small dent on the left side of the car infront the back wheel. This hasnt broken the paint atall and is hardly noticeable, i would imagine a dent technician could remove for nominal fee.

rocker cover seals recently replaced due to a small oil leak, now she is solid again. work carried out by a friend who works on skylines and is a member of local forums and has connections with a tuning company in the south west so work is to a high standard.

Car has today flown through its MOT and also has new 6 months road tax.

Car has never been tracked and always fully warmed up and warmed down. When warming the car up, i turn on and idle til oil pressure drops to 4 (takes a few minutes) then i drive but without brining on boost til oil temp begins to rise over 80 degrees. Warming down depends on the drive ive had.... if its just a normal drive with occasional boost, i leave for 1 minute before turning off, if ive used a bit of boost then i leave for between 2-3 minutes. oIl changed every 3-4k miles using oil recommended to me by Opie Oils on the GTR Forum.

To end, i love this car.... has always been my dream car since seeing one in the flesh about 6 years ago at a local meet, and because of this i have treated the car as best as possible and had anything done that was needed.

Price is £9,000ono.

Please see pics below and also FlickR link for more detailed pictures of engine, inside, and things talked about in the above. There is NO rust on the car, other than the smallest bit on the top mount, right side as seen in pics but this is very very minimal.

Im sure ive covered everything, but if ive missed anything or anyone wants anymore information on the car, please advise and i`ll be happy to oblige.

PICS:

Link to FlickR (check comments on pics for info) - Flickr: skylineR33GTR2010's Photostream

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/stinkR33.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/sky33.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/simon331.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/sky333.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/Sky6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/scoobaru/Sky1-1.jpg - this is another pic showing you what the bumper looks like, but was one i found with my old wheels on ;)

Please PM me for any questions or any other pics of the car that people want.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to say will p/x for a N/A supra with $$$ my way :D

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All PM's replied too - thanks for the interest so far guys :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guys,

many thanks for the interest so far, just to advise that again all PM's replied too....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lovely looking car. What tuning work has been done? (apologies if I missed a link) and the old question -what's the power output?
Thanks
Liam

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D-ranged - replied mate, awaiting what happens your end today, good luck :)

BigLT - tuning wise not much really, cone air filters, NISMO downpipe, Kakimoto exhaust, de-cat, alloy rad, spark plugs at 0.8 gap - thats it, shes running about 320-340bhp at a guestimate but ive never had her on any rollers so cannot confirm exact figures.

Decided to give her a good old clean today and it pains me to sell, but now i think its the right time for me to sell and start something different. :squintdan

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys i apologise for those waiting (for a small time only) for my replies by PM. Just so any potential interested peeps know im having my house re-plastered so am back at the rents and dont always get access to the computer but will be checking once every few days for PM's and any questions.

Still for sale though, interest is picking up too which makes me sad and happy....... cant someone just buy it now and put me out of my misery of having to wait?? lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys,

Car is now SOLD to Nono_frm_Paris who came up from France this morning to collect and pay. Was a pleasure dealing with him and glad to know he is also very happy with his purchase.

Im gutted i have to say, the car looked amazing when i watched it drive away.....

Many thanks to all for your interest.

Mods - can you please lock this thread now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts