GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having a garage clear out and ive got this transfer box going spare,dont have the car any more but when i did i broke third gear in the gearbox and i bought a second hand gearbox complete with transfer box which was fitted complete,this left me
with a broken gearbox and a spare transfer box which has been sat in the garage since.if anybody wants it make me an offer and come and collect it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
having a garage clear out and ive got this transfer box going spare,dont have the car any more but when i did i broke third gear in the gearbox and i bought a second hand gearbox complete with transfer box which was fitted complete,this left me View attachment 261966 with a broken gearbox and a spare transfer box which has been sat in the garage since.if anybody wants it make me an offer and come and collect it. View attachment 261965
Going to have to scrap this now as the garage has to be cleared out, perfectly good transfer box going to waste which is a shame,anybody want it let me know

·
Registered
23 Posts
Going to have to scrap this now as the garage has to be cleared out, perfectly good transfer box going to waste which is a shame,anybody want it let me know
Where are you mate. If your close enough I’ll have it and give you a few beers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts