GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White 95 V Spec GTR for sale. Has top of range HKS intercooler,
custom BIG oil cooler, cat replacement pipe, custom stainless
exhaust, EPROM changeable ECU, water injection, 4400 quids worth of Ohlins suspension, Nismo negative camber arms, AP Racing "PROPER" race spec six pots and brand new custom AP floating discs, Performance Friction pads and spare
pads galore. Spare set of standard wheels and tyres. New clutch assembly. Engine is out, has been re bored and has new HKS forged pistons all new crank bearings (crank perfect at standard size mains and big ends).
Full genuine gasket set, and HKS steel head gasket, new valve guides fitted and 3 angle valve job. New front whel bearings fitted. Will rebuild to purchasers spec to a top quality standard (I build race engines for a living) or sell as is if you want to rebuild yourself or have done elsewhere.

I am now fed up with looking at it, mad busy and want to sell ASAP. I will listen to any sensible offers around 14500, as it is, or around 15500 on the button ready to drive away. Car is totally undamaged and all original paint. Possibly best handling none full race GTR in the UK, with sensible and well developed mods. The engine was stripped as I was getting some extra oil consumption and tend to be a perfectionist about this sort of thing. 95% of people wouldn't have bothered but the car was
leakdown tested every month and showed a slight increase in loss, the cause was worn guides, but I was intending keeping it so bunged in the HKS forged pistons whilst it was apart. I have now decided to mod my RX-7 as a track day car for next year, and I just want to sell the R33 to the first sensible offer. NO part exchanges, buyers arrange their own finance if required, no messers, no waverers please.

I can e-mail a zipped file of pictures of the car to interested parties, one pic below

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Pics

Hi

I have a GTR32 my Dad is thinking about joining the Skyline GTR gang hes intrested in a 33 please forward my the pics of your car.

Thanks

Barryf

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
your GTR

Chris.
Can you send me an email to discuss your car.
you may or may not know I had an argument with some black ice on sunday and my recently purchased GTR is a goner.
I am now after a good V Spec instead and white is just a great colour.
my email is [email protected].

Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Could you get that car registered in Europe, becuse it has RHD lights are fitted and I do not know anyone who makes LHD lights for the Skyline.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Can anyone tell me the tax situation in England. I am interrested in the car but I need more info on this and my other question.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Richie said:
Can anyone tell me the tax situation in England. I am interrested in the car but I need more info on this and my other question.

Thanks in advance!
When UK cars go into Europe to LHD countries we use beam convertors that stop the beam dipping to the left. Quite legal if not ideal, as for the tax situation I don't even know which country you are in, it sounds like a question for your equivalent of our customs and excise.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
With the Tax situation I meant is there any tax on the car you need to pay when you buy it?
Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, I am Duth, from The Netherlands.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Richie said:
With the Tax situation I meant is there any tax on the car you need to pay when you buy it?
Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, I am Duth, from The Netherlands.
Not really sure, I don't think so, but I am NOT an expert on import duty and stuff, it's really a question for your own tax authorities I think? Anyone?

I am getting pretty keen to sell this, the head is having new guides tomorrow, if I get a few hours, and then it's being built back up in the car, the engine should then be totally superb. How cheap do they have to be...?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Richie said:
From my piont of view the price is reasonable. Can't tell you why people haven't jumped at the chance.
I have a feeling there are two possible reasons. One is it's currently in bits, but I am happy for ANYONE to try and fault either my facilities or standard of engine building. The second is the car has done a few trak days, but it has NEVER lacked for the slightest attention and it is well specced for that work, without being at all removed from an every day road car.

Mayebe most people on here already have one? I paid 18500 for this car, before any mods were done. I mainly work with pure race cars, and this is the biggest drop by far I have ever made on ANY car, race or road, I have attempted to sell, and to be honest I am amazed no one has even made a serious cash bid at it, I have made it crystal clear I want it out of here!

I may well auction it once it's back together, I am getting disillusioned selling to the retail market.

·
Banned
38 Posts
i might have it

hi there can u call me on 07050-084616 to discuss more about this car im after a skyline gtr and am still waiting to see robs car but will see ur first if i like thecar.if uu can tell me what sort of brake and has it got alarm millege. cash waiting thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts