GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTR33 forsale late (96) model in black very clean inside and out readvertized due to a time waster.Hks induction kit/hks downpipes/hks decat/hks super dragger/middlehurst chip running 1bar boost (380bhp) aprox well it feels quick/97 spec front bumper/twin airbags/full service history in japan/uk by abbey motorsport/new cam belt fitted/iridum plugs/ds2000 pads/cat2 imobolizer/cd player/taxed and tested/68ooo miles/price is £15500 ono or px for smaller car for the wife(divorce forces sale) so make me a good offer you can have the wife/tel 01953454157 or 07788795557 or email me please:rolleyes: Thanks for all the interest but sadly the car has now been sold

·
Registered
156 Posts
CAR FOR SALE

HI Porker looking for a car cash a waiting in pocket am going to see one today Sunday 12-0 clock in north london i see your phone code is in between were i live and going to see if you get this message in time ie between 11.30 and 1.30 ring me mobile on 07889-644845 if not send me email and can make arrangements another time.
Regards
GED1:) ::)

·
Registered
62 Posts
PX?

I'm selling my GTSt and would like to buy a GTR for about your money. Mine's in silver, GTR bodykit, big exhaust, blow off valve, turbo timer, 58k miles, FSH since I bought it 2 years ago. It's up for £10,995 ono on the BB.

Any good to you?
Steve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts