GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alas she is for sale for good. I toyed with the idea for a while as i fancied a change but nothing really gave me the enjoyment i got from the skyline...until i found a ferrari 355 :bowdown1:

anyone that knows me or knows the car will tell you she is a beauty. No problems whatsoever. Only negative points is a couple of inevitable small chips on the front splitter (i had it colour coded) and a stereo fascia that likes to come off sometimes as the catch is broken. Thats it!

Bought her in as new factory condition at 21000 miles, now done 38,000 problem free daily driven motorway miles. Never tracked/raced/quarter mile'd etc.

If you want a le mans, see this one first before you buy :smokin:

advert/pics/spec on pistonheads here : Nissan : 1996 R33 GTR Le Mans V-spec

Asking £17,500 no p/x cheers

·
Registered
162 Posts
Were you round about Dumbarton a few weeks ago?

I'm sure i seen this from a distance. Could hardly miss it. Stunning car. :smokin:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably :) every now and then i like to go the front road through dunbarton and cardross rather than the back road over loch lomond way. Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think you were heading back towards Glasgow IIRC.

If only i had the 17.5k myself.... ;)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these are all i have im afraid. Ill try and get some others up but my camera phone is pretty guff. If your genuinely interested why not come see her in the flesh? im only 5mins from the airport :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
need to sell my own car first, although is lookin good at the mo. This would be the absolute top of my budget, am also the other side of the country so is a long way to travel, just wanted to se some better pics to tempt me that little bit more

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now now squire! i waited two years and travelled to dover to get this car! If you want a good gtr dont expect to find it on your doorstep :)

Ill get more pics tomorrow

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
This car is lovely and in mint condition, and hasn't been abused. In fact its hardly ever driven! lol why sell it for a 355..........? (pen1s extention) :chuckle:

dont think you should sell it Koop.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just cant get the 355 out my head. If i dont buy one now ill never get one. :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
andy why dont you get rid of that 32 and get yourself into a nice 33 :)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Too big and heavy mate.

In all seriousness, have you not thought of getting a 34?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dont see the point really. My Le Mans is the only GTR i wanted. I like the shape better and ive never seen another one in the area due to its exclusivity. Ive seen 2 R34's since ive owned this. Plus, it does everything an R34 does for less cash :)

a 355 or a 550 seems like a nice change

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I recon you should look towards a noble or an Ultima :smokin:
More exclusive than 'rarris

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on! Those are just silly track toys

noble = an oversized elise with an even dodgier engine than the old k-series
too much money for what it is and too compromising. Doesnt hold value well either.

ultima = impressive but i doubt you would even think about using it as a daily driver

also edited to say....more exclusive..or is it just that people looking to spend that kind of cash
want to get their moneys worth and buy something half decent :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
possibly due to be traded in shortly.... lads i d rather the car went to another forum member so i know she will be looked after properly... any sensible offers before i just p/x her

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
noooooooooo!!! i want this car just having trouble being messed about while selling mine. you could take mine in px and trade that in and i promice it ll be kept immaculate!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
possibly due to be traded in shortly.... lads i d rather the car went to another forum member so i know she will be looked after properly... any sensible offers before i just p/x her
ouch dont trade her mate, you will be lucky to get 12 or 13k trade if that :(

stunning car mate

Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts