GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Buying a house so the GTR has to go for now (I'll get another one asap)

OK, I have the original registration document and it is a '97 car. Its on an R plate and has been in the country since '99.

The mileage on the odometer says 78,000, 39,000 of these are Km's (Do the maths) but I have a £6000 bill from Abbey for a new engine at 69,000 miles in May '05.

Engine has 9000 miles on it. Guaranteed, no quibbles - its in the Nissan Log book that was started at the same time.

Paintwork is very good though its in need of a good wax at the moment
Wheels are immaculate
Interior is in V good dondition.
Seats are pretty much as new etc.

The car is running very few mods and has only recently been changed from standard. (Never run above 0.7 Bar boost)

HKS Intercooler
HKS Sports exhaust
HKS Induction kit
Apexi Hard elbow kit on Induction system
... I think that is it.

Only 300+ Bhp...

Fine example of an unmolested GTR (It even goes over speed bumps) I spent 4 months looking at GTR's before I bought this one...

Offers around £14k

I'm in Reading if anyone wants to come and take a look.

J

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK then,

So GTR's don't fetch what they do in Summer in the Winter time then guess...

Lets try again...

All,

Buying a house so the GTR has to go for now (I'll get another one asap)

OK, I have the original registration document and it is a '97 car. Its on an R plate and has been in the country since '99.

The mileage on the odometer says 78,000, 39,000 of these are Km's (Do the maths) but I have a £6000 bill from Abbey for a new engine at 69,000 miles in May '05.

Engine has 9000 miles on it. Guaranteed, no quibbles - its in the Nissan Log book that was started at the same time.

Paintwork is very good though its in need of a good wax at the moment
Wheels are immaculate
Interior is in V good dondition.
Seats are pretty much as new etc.

The car is running very few mods and has only recently been changed from standard. (Never run above 0.7 Bar boost)

HKS Intercooler
HKS Sports exhaust
HKS Induction kit
Apexi Hard elbow kit on Induction system
... I think that is it.

Only 300+ Bhp...

Fine example of an unmolested GTR (It even goes over speed bumps) I spent 4 months looking at GTR's before I bought this one...

OFFERS!!!

I'm in Reading if anyone wants to come and take a look.

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts