GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 Stagea RSFour

Imported by Mitch (SXOC, DW) in November 2008, brought by me January 2009 as the 2nd UK owner.

I brought this car as a daily when i thought i would be doing 40-45miles a day up and down the motorway but as it turns out i am now doing 70-80 miles a day around east london which doesnt really suit a car of this size.

144000km approx (89500m approx)
Speedo still reads km as it hasn’t been converted (therefore still limited to 112mph)

MOT till November 2010.
TAX till May 2010

It has a Cat 1 alarm/immob fitted

EXTERIOR
Dayz sideskirts

INTERIOR
Gizzmo M-ISB electronic boost controller
Apexi SAFC II
Alpine radio/cd/mp3/wma player headunti (CD-9812)
Fusion mids in the doors, 6x9’s in the rear
Amp ???
Load cover
Cargo/dog net

CHASSIS
Whiteline adjustable arbs front and rear with rear droplinks
Tanabe Sustec Pro coilovers
Stagea adjustable front upper strut brace
Modified camber adjustable front upper arms
R33 GTR brembo front brakes
R33 Gts-t rear brakes
Do Luck braided lines front and rear
Miscellaneous alloys.

ENGINE
Splitfire coilpacks
NGK Iridium grade 7 plugs
SFS breather and water hoses
Apexi intake kit
New battery
Grounding kit

FUELING
R33 GTR 255lph fuel pump

EXHAUST
HKS turbo elbow
Rising Sun Performance (I think) decat pipe
Nismo cat back and rear box
Standard main cat will be included

The gearbox was changed at about 84000 miles because I am an idiot and managed to knacker the original one being too over enthusiastic. All front cv boots have been replaced. All the servicing, gearbox and major works have been carried out by Andy W of Serious Performance Auto’s fame (well known for his fondness of Stagea’s, currently owning 3 iirc). Recent MOT (until Nov 2010) carried out by S.P.A where the fuel pump was fitted, front arms changed and a fluids change too, using Silkolene Pro S 5w40. Oil has been changed every 5000 miles by me. It also has a new fuel filter and thermostat. The safc was set up by Steve Sadler (FC Tuning) to prevent any potential leaning out at the top end and over-fuelling low down and should be good for running the standard turbo at 0.9 bar safely. It will be completely undersealed over the next couple of weeks to try and keep the underside as clean as it was when I got it. There are 2 little rust spots appearing under the wing mirrors (a common fault with these) but the cause (silly sponge behind the mirrors holding water) has been removed.

This motor has been an awesome car for me since I brought it and will continue to be an awesome, offbeat and rare car for the new owner.

All import paperwork, registration docs, UK bills, alarm cert etc available. Tax runs out in November but i will put 6 months on. MOT runs out in November but a new ticket will be put on very soon.

I am looking for £3750 ono which imo is very good value when you look at the price of other examples around atm.

Project threads
My new daily driver - RB goodness inside - SXOC Bulletin Board
Project Daily Driver - Skyline Owners Club - The Nissan Skyline Enthusiast Community
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/111455-daily-driver-project.html

Thanks for looking and buy it now :)

Please note that neither my nt03's or cv-pros will be sold with this car.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Whoa, selling up aready matey!!
Good luck with the sale, got a lot of extras so not a bad price your pitching!
Let me know if you break her! ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, got a small person on the way - cant really afford to run a kid and this. Not with the extra mileage i am doing.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Congratulations fella! Welcome to the world of childcare fee's!!
Whens she due?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick bump, and i forgot to say that there is a miscellaneous turbo timer fitted aswell. It only works when the handbrake is on so to get round just put the brake on after you turn the ignition off.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MOT now passed at a cost of almost £1000 so this is looking to be a right bargain.

Have just had the tax reminder through the door so that should be done next week :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
What was up with it to warrant that kinda money??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
track rod ends, quite a few bushes at the front, 2x new tyres, fog light wired in, rear bearing yada yada yada

1 - 12 of 12 Posts