GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I'm alright to post this up here, need to sell this at some point before March when my R34 GTR arrives.

Price is £7000, I'm not negotiable on this as I believe it to be cheap for the car you're getting.

It's (as far as I know) the only r34 GTT in the country with the full Nismo S-Tune Bodykit on it.

Modifications on the car are:
Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust System (Only been fitted about 6 months, bought brand new)
HKS Mushroom Filter
HKS SSQV BOV
Knight Racer Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Knight Racer Carbon Fibre Boot
Knight Racer Replica GTR Spoiler with Carbon Fibre Blade
HICAS Eliminator kit
Category 1 Alarm System
Bilstein Struts with Tein Lowering Springs (40mm front, 25mm rear)

Factory optional extras:
NISMO S-Tune Bodykit (only one in the country with this on)
NISMO RAYS D-A 17's (only set in the country)

Last year I did a timing belt change, including all auxiliary belts, timing belt tensioning wheels etc. So it should be good to go for a lot longer now. It could probably do with another oil change again soon, but as I've got a filter for it then I'll throw that in with the sale, all you'll need is the oil and time to do it ;)

It's been a daily driver in the 2 1/2 years I've owned it and hasn't let me down once.

Mileage is 125k (Or there abouts) though its used daily so will go up. I'd like to point out its an import so alot of that is in KM's and wasn't rolled back when the speedo was converted, I believe it works out around 80-90k miles. Previous MOT certificates will show the true mileage.

The car is near immaculate with two tiny car park dings (one on each door.. but you only notice them in the right light when its perfectly clean)

Any questions just drop me a PM (or reply here) and I'll do my best to answer you when I can folks, things are a bit busy at the moment though so it might not be immediate but I'll do my best.

There are more photos available on the ebay classified advert I've put up btw: 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GTT Tiptronic | eBay

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not got any taken at the moment matey, I'll get some taken when I get home tonight and put up for you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice example

S tune body kit is nice

Not the only 34gtt to have that kit in the uk tho
Thanks, I only say this because I've never seen another with it on in the UK (At least not the full kit with the front bumper, I've seen rear bumper/side-skirts a few times).

Don't suppose you know of any of the others around?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As requested, engine bay photos:

And I made a stupid mistake this morning and caught the front bumper on the grass verge splitting the fibreglass doh! I've been quoted £220 (and 2-3 days time wise) to fix this, so I'll take that into consideration if someone wants the car.. I can of course get it fixed but then that'd be factored into the cost of the car. I.e. I'm thinking £6500 as is, £6750 fixed. Really mad with myself for making such a stupid mistake :mad:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Has the car had any other accidents, other than the cracked splitter? Any panels replaced?

How are the strut top areas? From the pics it looks like they may need some attention. I had to do them on my 34 and it is a very common problem, with your daily use and milage it would be to expect that they are starting to go.

I'm in Birmingham next week, and would consider driving over for a closer look - where abouts roughly is the car located?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We supplied one before but a few nismo kits after as well

One full kits just arrivimg for andys er34

Best of luck with the sale
Ah that's fair enough, good to see others around, though it does reduce the rarity of mine unfortunately :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has the car had any other accidents, other than the cracked splitter? Any panels replaced?
No other accidents, basically a week after I bought the car I parked up too close to a kerb and cracked it, which I got repaired. Then I've re-broke it again on a grass verge the other day, bit annoying but most of the time its fine. Speed bumps can be a bit of an issue because of clearance but if you take them slowly it'll be fine 99% of the time.

How are the strut top areas? From the pics it looks like they may need some attention. I had to do them on my 34 and it is a very common problem, with your daily use and milage it would be to expect that they are starting to go.
I'll be honest I've not been under the bonnet that much on it, so I've only just noticed that rust starting to come through, from what I gather though it's a relatively common thing with the 34's and shouldn't cost more than £300-400 to get fully sorted out and resprayed in the there (Found that out when looking at GTR's, didn't even think it to check mine for the same problem).

I'm in Birmingham next week, and would consider driving over for a closer look - where abouts roughly is the car located?
Grantham, Lincolnshire, house is literally about 2 minutes from the A1 Exit for the A52. If you're serious about coming drop me a PM and let me know and I'll give you my mobile number & full address. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ah that's fair enough, good to see others around, though it does reduce the rarity of mine unfortunately :(
Yup mine arrived yesterday courtesy of Matty and Miguel. Nice to see how it looks on the car. I know that the front bumper splits opinion but I love it, somewhat elegant and understated and a refreshing change from the pretend GTR conversions.

Good luck with the sale!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts