GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've decided, after much deliberation, to get rid of my car and buy an R34....
A few of you might have seen the car at the Grasshopper meet earlier this year.
It's a black GB Spec R33 with numerous upgrades.
Done only about 4000 miles since engine built
Power output approx 670BHP, hence the user name :)
Upgraded parts include;

Full HKS 2.8 kit (crank, pistons, conrods)
HKS step 2 cams
HKS head gasket
HKS 680cc injectors
HKS racing intercooler
Full HKS piping kit
HKS power flows
HKS balanced manifold
OS Gieken triple plate clutch
6-speed hollinger racing gearbox
HKS GT2540 turbos
HKS E.V.C
Apexi Power FC engine management
Triple core radiator
Trust sump extension
High pressure oil pump
Nismo fuel pump
Nismo 200mph white dials including centre gauges
Nismo fully adjustable suspension
Nismo anti-roll bars
Nismo GT3 wheels with 275/35 bridgestones (almost new)
Nismo front splitter
Carbon dashboard and gear knob
AP 6-Pot brakes with DS3000's. DS3000's to the rear aswell
6 Disc CD changer

There's probably other parts that i've forgotten right now but i'm sure it'll come back to me :)

All sensible offers considered

If I can't sell the car quickly I will break the car, probably worth more that way anyway :)
Please send me an e-mail, with an offer, if you wish to reserve any of the above parts, or indeed any of the standard parts and if I don't sell the whole car the parts are yours...

Jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guy,

The R34 i'm getting has already had a 500 conversion, so don't need any of the parts. Well, none that would fit anyway.

Jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Told you i'd forgotten something :)
It's also got a Nismo oil cooler and hiper muffler exhaust.
Oh and the hollinger gearbox is sequential if you didn't already know and can be used for a clutchless gear change.

·
Registered
189 Posts
parts wanted

HIYA MATE I NEED QUITE A FEW STANDARD AND TUNING PARTS FOR MY CAR TO MANY TO LIST IF U CAN EMAIL YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME ON [email protected] WE CAN THEN SORT SOMETHING OUT THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
The list

Thats an impressive collection of items. Could you break down the prices separately ? And if you do break the car, could you let me know how much for the rolling shell without engine and gearbox ? And without wheels/tyres and if need be without brakes ? Because I bought a damaged car a while ago so I have everything except the body !!
Mail me off line at [email protected]. Tim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Peatough,

There are loads of parts still available. Send me a message with what you're interested in and i'll get back to you.

Bean,

Yes, the gearbox will fit in an R34. You'll need the clutch and flywheel too because it's got a different number of splines.

Tim,

I'm glad someone's asked for that bit :) I envisaged having a shell in my garage for the next couple of decades :)
What exactly do you mean by rolling shell. Do you want glass? do you want ancillaries, suspension, tank, e.t.c e.t.c

·
Registered
212 Posts
shell

I dont mind either way. My 'bitser' has mostly good glass and 90%interior. Suspension is 50% ok too. However I am happy to try and sell all the good bits. So I suppose it makes sense to look at your complete car with glass etc.
I have stock brakes and wheels from my own car (the one that isnt a heap I mean)so that leaves you ok to sell all the 'fancy bits'. Anyway. I will look at any combination you want to offer, it all depends on that magical aspect, the price ! Tim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow!

Hi everyone,

I've been completely astounded by the number of replies to my post and it's becoming a bit of a logistics nightmare keeping up with messages and e-mails.
I've got 4 ppl interested in buying the car whole and approx 25 ppl wanting bits.
Please accept my apologies if i don't reply immediately.
I'll get there in the end :)
I am keeping track of who wants what and when i've decided whether to sell whole or break i'll be in touch.
Thanks again for the response.

Jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ian,

The wheels are indeed 18x10 are in excellent condition, albeit in desperate need of a clean :)
The tyres are 275/35 bridgestone s02's

Jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ian,

Like I said in the orginal post, make me an offer. The best offer I get for each part will then obviously get first refusal.

Jon

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi

I would be interested in some of the parts you have.

1. nismo fuel pump

2. nismo dials.

3. nismo suspension & anti-roll bars.

4. carbon dash & gear knob.

Cheers Tom.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Contact number?

Hi Jon still would like to discuss these wheels and tyres with you. If you could supply me with an email address or phone number or contact me on my email address.

Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi

Sorry for any delay

Am interested in the following:

Intercooler & Pipe Kit
Nismo Oil Cooler
EVC
GT3 Wheels - Would offer around £2k for wheels & tyres if in good condition

Note - I live 20 mins from Manchester !

Please call me 07702 551271

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ian,

I sent you a private message yesterday with my e-mail address on. You should also now also be able to access it from my public profile. It was disabled when you tried over the weekend.

Thanks
Jon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts